And I’m proud to be and American
where at least I know I’m free
And I wont forget the men who died
who gave that right to me
where at least I know I’m free
And I wont forget the men who died
who gave that right to me
And I gladly stand up
next to you and defend her still today
‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land
God bless the USA
next to you and defend her still today
‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land
God bless the USA




Me too. We are blessed to live in this amazing country.
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th to you as well, Blondie!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th of July!
ReplyDeleteLove this song! Live the sentiment every day. Freedom is a fortune most of us truly will never completely understand or fully appreciate, because we've always had it. But, we "get it" deeply enough to know we never want to live without it. Happy Independence Day to you, Blondie!
ReplyDeleteIrishey
Great words to remember in this song. Happy 4th to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th Blondie! Sara
ReplyDeleteAnd to you too Blondie! Hope you had a great family day.
ReplyDeleteVery late stopping by but I hope it was a great 4th for you!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a happy 4th!!
ReplyDeleteBTW I linked you in THIS POST