Thursday, June 21, 2012


Do I need a spanking?



Do I want a spanking?


Could I use a spanking?


Do I deserve a spanking?



All of the Above? Whatever. Doesn't matter.

I am getting one very soon..............




 And it is all going to be okay...... I promise

19 comments:

  1. Wish I were so lucky! I'm not home. Good luck girl!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks PK. I am definitely not complaining.

      Delete
  2. Graphics are great. Good luck tonite, sounds like fun, maybe???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunnygirl. Not quite fun, but good. He took care of whatever it was that needed his attention.

      Delete
  3. I was wondering about you...have not seen you around Blogland this week.
    SO, I was glad to see your post. Well, all the best for your spanking and weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SNP, It should be that since it is summer that I should have some extra free time. But I seem to have less and less time to be online. I am really missing all my friends online. An now I am teaching at our VBS this week. Fun but tiring. Looking forward to the weekend already and it is only Tuesday.

      Delete
  4. hope it's a good girl spanking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I am always a good girl. Lol Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I can't wait to read your blog. It looks very interesting.

      Delete
  5. Oh I hope everything is OK and that it is for fun or at least not too serious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoe, everything is OK. It wasn't too bad but it was a kind of stress reliever and reminder.

      Delete
  6. oh, hope all is well with you, and you have a good connecting spanking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is good and the spanking did it's job. Thanks

      Delete
  7. Sounds like you just NEED one, ANY one. Hope it all goes whatever way you want/need it to go.

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, you are so right. And I got just what the doctor ordered.

      Delete
  8. I hope you have a spanking good weekend! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace. It was a great weekend, the spanking really helped

      Delete
  9. Looks like you have many well-wishes for your spanking. I hope it went well for you, Blondie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Riley. I love our blog friends. The only friends who are happy that you got a spanking. Love it :)

      Delete
  10. IMO, spanking is a panacea. It cures much of what ails me, and what used to make my marriage ail. Fun sayings! :-)

    ReplyDelete