Welcome home Cowboy
But tonight we were looking at the erotic kind. That is the best kind. This is what we have been doing for years. I love the submission in the bedroom. I love the spankings as I explode. It is all good.
So, here we are getting ready and life is good. Then the phone starts ringing and the doorbell is ringing. What?????? It was the air conditioning guys coming to fix our air conditioner. When they were here this afternoon, he said that he would be back tomorrow to fix it.
So now I am blogging and my husband is working with the technicians.
NO GREAT & EROTIC SEX FOR ME
Yes it does mean that I will be able to sleep tonight because our air conditioner is fixed. I guess if you want to look at the bright side. But geez.....

Bless your heart... sadly, I'm afraid I would pick A/C over sex, only because of how hot it has been this year!! Sex is way better after the techs leave and the house cools down! ;o)
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you...I don't think I've ever been at your site... very nice!
Thanks for stopping by Mikki. Usually I would pick A/C too, we are really hot here too. But it is rare to have all the kids gone for two full hours. The techs didn't leave for two hours after the kids got home and they didn't finish the job completely. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
DeleteDon't you just love "life" some days. I walked out to my husband's car tonight and I could not get the key to turn. Of course, he is out of town and could not help and so it has been a frustrating night, but you win--I think yours is a little worse! Here's hoping for some wonderful reconnect time very soon!!
ReplyDeleteI was definitely an unhappy camper. Almost got myself in trouble being so grumpy. The heat makes me kind of testy anyway. Were you able to get the key to turn?
DeleteI had to leave the car overnight at my work place and someone helped me today. I look forward to your updated post about a "good girl" spanking:)
DeleteStill waiting. Got in trouble again for being rude and okay not very nice. And I also let the Kirby vacuum guy come in and clean my carpets for free. I thought B would appreciate a clean carpet but he didn't appreciate me letting these sales guys into my house. And it wasn't like I was going to buy the vacuum for twenty-six hundred dollars. Plus my older boys, who are both taller than their dad, were home with me. But B wasn't happy. For the first time ever I thought about quitting dd cause I keep getting in trouble. But when I see the improvement in our marriage I know that somehow it is up to me to step up and do the right thing, then I won't need any more spankings that I hate.
DeleteSorry for all the punishments. I know the lack of AC would have put me in an awful mood and probably gotten me into trouble. Hopefully the AC guy left quickly and you got to have cool air and great sex!
ReplyDeleteThe A/C guys didn't leave till late and there is actually one here right now (next day - morning). I become a sloth in the heat. And I put off running the dishwasher, clothes washer and dryer, vacuum, oven, stove, etc. Procrastination always gets me in trouble. I don't see us having any alone time again soon. Next time...Thanks Zoe for coming by
Delete5 punishment spankings in one week, you must be have a very naughty girl. Hope you got the great sex once the guy left and before the kids came home. You deserve a break.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could say that I was "good" naughty :( . The truth of the matter is that I hate the heat, and become lazy, irritable and uncaring. That is not my usual personality or temperment. And by the third time of getting spanked for that, my bottom was so sore that I think I might have done anything to not get in trouble again. Didn't work that way, But at least the last two were for different reasons, well one was still attitude. Dang! I am going to have to stay out of trouble, this has not been a good week for me. I do deserve a break. Can I hitch a ride with you and hide?
DeleteWell, a working AC will certainly come in handy for cooling that backside. Whatever have you been doing to deserve this? I thought you were the epitome of a good girl.
ReplyDeleteAnd I am usually really good. But not getting my work done and playing hooky by the pool will get me in trouble everyday. Cooling my bottom with the a/c is a great idea. Hmmm.
DeleteI really enjoyed your new blog. Nice to hear from a husband's point of you. I haven't even tried to come up with a name for my husband cause I would forget it too. Lol
5 punishments...owww! I can see why you would have been looking forward to this so much.
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping that the kids go out and your hubby makes it home today to try again, this time with AC too!
Thanks Susie for the very good thoughts. A/C is working now. And now I better get working too or it won't be a fun night with or without the kids.
DeleteI saw a picture that said "No husband has ever been shot while doing dishes" I want my sons to be good husbands and not get shot so I should really be showing them how to please a woman. That didn't sound right but you know what I mean. I want my daughter in laws thankful that their husbands know how to cook and clean.
Thanks for stopping by.
You manage to got all the kids gone and the a/c guy comes - what timing! Sorry, but I know you wanted to get the a/c working too. I hope the punishments are over and that many more opportunities for fun, erotic spankings in your near future.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
PK, from your lips to God's ears. I would really enjoy some alone time with my husband, with a/c and not being in trouble. I had three kids at work and one at a friend's and I didn't even have to plan it. I am staying out of trouble so the next spanking will be good and fun.
DeleteOh no! When those kid-free hours are few and far between, they really do feel precious, don't they? Hope you get the chance to try again very soon. :)
ReplyDeleteThose times are really few and far between. Someday we will have plenty of time together but that someday looks pretty far away, my youngest is only ten and my oldest is 18. I hope we get a chance again to be alone. Thanks Tess
DeleteOh no! I would have been so frustrated too. I hope another 2 hour opportunity presents itself soon. At least you have a nice cool house now, maybe since the heat is gone, you'll be able to avoid the not-so-fun spankings. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteRiley thanks for the good thoughts. Starting tomorrow I am going to be perfect. My a/c works, I have a new oven, new bathroom, new tile and all the workers are out of my house. So I am out of excuses for procrastinating and being kind of snarky. It hasn't only been last night but I think last night was the final straw. Thanks for the hugs, I need them
Delete@..@ !!!
ReplyDeleteUmm, Sex! Duh-uh! Like this is a real question, even in this record-breaking heat? Get out the fans and ice cubes! Sheesh.
;-)
;-)
Okay, yes, that *would* have been my automatic answer many years ago. I wouldn't have thought twice about it. Thinking seriously about it now, I have to admit that *still* is my choice - sex, definitely. But, tough decision! Bet you wished the choice was easier: Sex, or repair the television? Lol!
Sorry your date got preempted indefinitely. It's so wonderful to anticipate that rare, totally alone time, then have something happen that takes it from you. Sometimes we have to dig deeply to find the grace to move past the disappointment. Life story for many of us. Send all your kids over here for the weekend. They can fish and pedal boat around the pond, or there are lots of other things to do. We're a little overly protective of kids, but just a little...a lot. ;-)
Irishey
When?? I can have them on the next plane. Lol My two older boys are even lifeguards so you won't have to worry about them being in your pond. And then we can trade and I will watch yours.
DeleteThanks for commenting and I am going to take you up on your offer one of these days
I knew that offer would be too good to pass up! Let me know when to be at the airport for pickup. It's great your boys are lifeguards. My two oldest girls swim like fish. The other kids don't have the same level of interest so they aren't nearly as adept.
DeleteWe actually might be headed out west for business later this year or early next year. He usually has to do the East Coast thing, but every once in a while he heads your way. I'm finally in a position where I can start tagging along occasionally, but all on our dime. They're often last minute trips that don't lend themselves well to reasonable flight discounts, but we're trying to save up so I can go with him for company in the evenings, then extend the trip a couple days for vacation.
Need to do some laundry. Happy Friday!
Irishey
(I found your blog through Suzie's shout-out for her Lovely Blogger award...)
ReplyDeleteLOL!! Too bad it wasn't the heater in winter...then you could have said, "Go away until tomorrow..we don't need any heat right now!" :) Hope you had better luck the next day.
Oh and btw...I whole-heartedly agree about teaching sons to grow up to be good son-in-laws. To this day, I have never, ever seen my brother wash a single dish. Wrong. Good for you.
Ana, I am so pleased that you stopped by my blog and even commented. We eventually had a chance to enjoy some time together. But those times are few and far between. Love my a/c except we are going through a cool spell now. Lol Thanks again for stopping by
DeleteOh my. 5 punishment spankings in one week? Ouch! And what horrible timing those a/c guys had. Ugh! I would've been so frustrated. But, on the upside, now you have a/c for your next erotic opportunity! (I hope it's soon!)
ReplyDeleteGrace, it is so nice to see your name in my comments. I have missed you. Yes, five. Never again. I have gotten back on track and for now on, only maintenance or erotic. (Fingers crossed) Air conditioning is a big plus for me, don't think I could live without, for more than a couple of hours if they were with my husband. Thanks for stopping by
Delete