As I am very obedient ( and a tiny little bit curious) I immediately went to Ash’s place. Almost forgot to put a comment here. But that is to be corrected right here and now. Number 1: I hope for you that it really feels good, because somewhere in the near future……. Number 2: I don’t know if it’s the only way, but it sure is a fast and secure method. Number 3: I have often wondered about this. I would be terrified of all those things. They are a pretty strong kind of people, those submissives!
Cute!! I've seen the first one before and it's so true. Thanks for sharing. I'll go check out your friend's new blog, too :)
ReplyDeleteLoved them. I shared them with hubby and he laughed too. Stopped over at your friend's site.
ReplyDeleteThose were good finds. I will check out your friend's site, too.
ReplyDeleteThose are great and I hadn't seen any of them before. Thanks for sharing! I'll be sure to check out your friend's blog. :)
ReplyDeleteReally liked the first one!! I will stop over at your friends.
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteAs I am very obedient ( and a tiny little bit curious) I immediately went to Ash’s place.
ReplyDeleteAlmost forgot to put a comment here. But that is to be corrected right here and now.
Number 1: I hope for you that it really feels good, because somewhere in the near future…….
Number 2: I don’t know if it’s the only way, but it sure is a fast and secure method.
Number 3: I have often wondered about this. I would be terrified of all those things.
They are a pretty strong kind of people, those submissives!
Great pics Blondie, I'll also go have a look at your friends blog.
ReplyDeleteDee x
I love the second one!
ReplyDeleteI love these! Especially the last one. You know I'm always looking for new folks out here. I'll go check.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
I like the first one best!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hermione
Lol, I like number 2.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the shout out! Definitely enjoying your blog, you are such a vast wealth of knowledge :)
ReplyDeleteCute, Blondie!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kitty