(the kids were all gone at school)
and the timing was perfect (we had two hours before anyone needed to be picked up)
and the mood was set (maintenance and sex)
During maintenance, he discussed things that he felt needed some attention. He discussed my attitude and my responses towards his ideas, suggestions and orders. He really tried to impress on me the importance of communication. And he reminded me
of things that have been slipping and what the end results would be if this continued. My bottom really, really hurt at this point. And of course there was some more just to reaffirm our roles our commitment to each other.
And he always remembers to point out the good things too. And even though it really hurts my bottom, sometimes that is when I feel the most vulnerable and most complete at the same time. He has noticed all of it. And even though we may not have time every day to talk about life, he has still paid attention to us. This is our way.
After some more talking and loving, we began the next part of our time. SEX
I cannot even think, let alone breathe during this time of play. It is almost like having two lovers at once. He is touching and kissing me and the toy is doing it's job. OMG.
He loves to watch me climax over and over again. And it is such a turn on that he can't hold back any longer. He is in my mouth and has his release.
I cannot even tell you how long it took me to stop trembling or to start breathing somewhat normally.
But too soon, reality hits and the kids start calling needing to be picked up from school. I can barely move as I get in the van to pick them up. And the rest of the day continues on.
I am feeling loved all over.
And my sore bottom reminds me of what and who we are. Thanks B for being such an awesome husband.











I love that same bunny. I told hubby when we bought it that it was my new best friend. HAHA
ReplyDeleteGlad you have some private time even if you got a sore bum out of it.
Sunnygirl,
DeleteMy husband asked me just before he left if I needed any batteries while he and the kids were gone. Lol - love that rabbit. When I first started blogging, the icon with Bugs spanking Lola , was what I used and still do. I am not sure why, it was just something my husband found and we really liked it. And since I call him B, it is kinda like Bugs.
My poor bunny drowned. Butterflies are much softer. :) Isn't private time awesome??
ReplyDeleteHmmm, the butterfly has been something I have looked at. I love private time.
DeleteHaving all the kids out of the house is the best! Glad you had such a lovely afternoon.
ReplyDeleteThanks Zoe! I will miss my kids being around someday. But right now it seems like I miss my husband being all mine. So afternoons like this are awesome
DeleteSounds really great, Blondie! I like that he pointed out what you were doing well, is that not just the best thing to hear out of their mouths? :)
ReplyDeleteYes, it really is. I love making him happy because he makes me so happy.
DeleteJust beautiful ... you are both so lucky to be so in-sinc with each other. Your relationship is what I aspire to have :)
ReplyDeleteSub_rouge
Thank you, that is very kind of you to say. I feel very fortunate that we are where we are right now. It has not been easy but I am glad that we never gave up.
DeleteYou are both such lucky people. The best part is that you both know it.
ReplyDeletehugs,
PK
Thanks PK, It is not really luck but a lot of hard work. But now, every day with him, is a blessing.
DeleteLol. I could have written most of that! I even have the same dildo in purple. And especially about no kids, the mood was right, two hours. That is all we have sometimes, and the last time we were alone we weren't even in the mood. :(
ReplyDeleteJulia, I totally understand how sometimes the timing is right and mood is wrong or we are just too tired. I think those rabbits are pretty popular
DeleteShucks, you two are cute! Here's to more private time in the future.
ReplyDeleteFrom your lips to God's ears, we would really enjoy some more private time. Right now, as I am replying, I don't want to much time cause I would miss my kids. But more would be awesome.
DeleteGreat post....I gotta get me one of those toys:)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are a great couple and always enjoy reading your posts.
Thanks SNP! I hope you had a nice anniversery weekend. I will have to stop by your blog to see if you had a new post. Rabbits are awesome.
DeleteI just found your blog via Conina's. Looking forward to reading more posts :) [and you're so blessed to have such a loving marriage!!]
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by. I will be checking out your blog too.
DeleteGreat post and so glad you had time together. However, you have ruined Bugs Bunny for me forever...lol!
ReplyDeleteSorry about ruining Bugs for you. B found the original icon I used with Bugs spanking Lola and it just went from there. But the whole rabbit theme was too hard to resist. Lol
DeleteThe other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
ReplyDeleteMy iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is
entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!
Take a look at my web page vigrx