Real Neat Blog Award!
I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Julia at My Personal Thinking Spot! Thank you so much Julia.
Real Neat Blog Award Rules
1. Put the Award Logo in your post
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them.
*********
My questions to answer:
1. Are you an outdoorsy kind of person?
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them.
*********
My questions to answer:
1. Are you an outdoorsy kind of person?
Yes. I don't get to spend as much time as I would like outdoors because I live in a city. But I was raised in the mountains where all day we were outside at the beach, playing in the forest, skiing, biking, hiking, and camping. We still go camping and when we visit my family we go to the beach. We take some short hikes but have never taken the kids backpacking, which I would really love to do. We do plan to retire on a large piece of property, just outside of the city where we would will get some snow. Tons of trails and rivers.
2. What is one thing you would tell yourself if you could go and visit yourself ten years ago?
Enjoy life. You can never please everyone so just do what you want and live life to the fullest! Don't be afraid to be yourself.
3. What do you like about blogging and how did you get into it?
3. What do you like about blogging and how did you get into it?
I don't know what I would do if I didn't blog. When I was looking for spanking sites, I ran across the LDD site. It was fantastic because this small group of women shared lifestyle similar to mine. And most of them blogged. I started blogging so I didn't feel like I was just an anonymous person that was kind of lurking. Having my own blog, I made so many friends and learned so much about other people, other lifestyles, and I learned that there were people who liked me for who I am and they don't try to pretend otherwise and they certainly don't make rude or snarky comments about my behind my back. I always say what I feel and think and most everything I would say I would not be shy about saying it here. Thank you to those original blog friends who encouraged me to stick around and commented on my blog posts.
4. What is the last thing you did that you were super proud of?
I invited a friend to go watch 50 Shades with me and lunch too. That is really stepping out of my comfort zone, doing things with anyone besides Ty or at least as a couple. I am a very private person. I am also very proud of myself for enrolling in college classes!
5. How is the weather outside right now? Beautiful spring day. Sunny with a slight chill if you are in the shade. I am wearing jeans, a T-Shirt and flip flops. Well heck, when I started working on this post it was a beautiful spring day now it is pouring rain, with thunder and lightning.
5. How is the weather outside right now? Beautiful spring day. Sunny with a slight chill if you are in the shade. I am wearing jeans, a T-Shirt and flip flops. Well heck, when I started working on this post it was a beautiful spring day now it is pouring rain, with thunder and lightning.
6. Where are your blog visitors from?
United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Austria, France, Lithuania, Germany, Russia, Australia, and Ireland. Awesome visitors, wish I could go and visit each every country that is represented.
United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Austria, France, Lithuania, Germany, Russia, Australia, and Ireland. Awesome visitors, wish I could go and visit each every country that is represented.
7. Which blog post(s) are you most proud of or happy to have written down? My post on Robin Williams
my post on DD being back in our lives and my post on DD/TTWD - Friends or Fakes
Nominate Infinitismal clear as mud, learning to follow this whole thing
My Questions:
1. How many blog friends have you texted, spoken to on the phone, and/or met in person?
2. Three bloggers that have relationships most similar to your own
3. How often do your blog - write posts and/or read posts
4, Do you have more than one blog
My Questions:
1. How many blog friends have you texted, spoken to on the phone, and/or met in person?
2. Three bloggers that have relationships most similar to your own
3. How often do your blog - write posts and/or read posts
4, Do you have more than one blog
5. What would make you stop blogging?
6. Are there any anonymous commenters that you liked so much that you wish they would blog
7. Does your spouse read your blog and/or participate with your blog?
And I am nominating:

Han Van Meegeren at Infinitesimal ThoughtsSarah at Clear as Mud
Dana at Learning to Follow His Lead
Wilma at Willie's World





Loved your answers Blondie! So very happy you decided to start blogging...always enjoy visiting over here.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...
Cat
Really enjoyed reading your answers Blondie, especially Nos 3 and 4:) Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Loved reading the answers.
ReplyDeleteVery nice answers Blondie.
ReplyDeleteI always like the idea of family hiking, but then just walking the dogs the kids start to drag behind lol. So, not yet I guess. :)
What? A homework assignment? Good grief woman. Or right, back to you....you SHOULD be proud of your Robin Williams Post, it was fantastic and I am so very 'proud' of you for writing it ( although I have no right to be).
ReplyDeleteUm as for Willie's World, I only use that to announce my private blog, so I can't pick a most proud of post there because it would look like, " New Post on Barney Married Wilma...." snort.
Lots of Love
willie
PS Barney loves the " Barney friendly font' on this post...snort.
LOVE the Robin Williams post...I remember it well. Congrats on the college classes!!! You should be very proud =)
ReplyDeleteReally good answers, Blondie. Hmmm, mountains, forest and beach?!! How lucky would that be to live somewhere like that!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ami
so fun to learn more about you.
ReplyDeletesounds like you grew up in a beautiful area.
Hugs
I'm sorry about being so late to comment, but I loved your post! SO much fun to learn more about you, and I also loved your Robin Williams post.
ReplyDeleteHugs!