When Ty and I first started our journey with dominance and submission , we didn't know what we were doing. It was a last ditch effort to try and fix our marriage. I had read the Sweet Series, and other similar books, and I was so turned on my the dominant/submissive part of the relationship that I thought maybe we could give, something like that, a try. I couldn't turn everything over to Ty, I didn't trust him and we were just not getting along.
I approached Ty, and told him about what I had been reading. Can we all say "eye roll". What I read, apparently is all fantasy and not something I should expect would happen in the real world. So I needed a new approach.I told him to pick three things that he would really like me to do, that really bother him, and if I don't do those three things, he can spank me instead of getting mad and
So Ty's reply was he wanted our bedroom floor picked up, to have no dishes piled up in the sink, and to give him a blow job any time he asked. Done, I said.
What a stupidy head I was. I hated giving blow jobs. And now I have agreed to doing it any time he asked. Dumb, dumb, dumb.
Fast forward three years or so, and here we are today. Lots more rules and expectations and still blow jobs on request. Though he doesn't ask for them as much as he use to when I denied him all the time. I remembered having a couple of friends explain to me how to give a proper blow job. And I am pretty sure that I can claim to be much improved. Still not my favorite thing but it sure makes me happy when I please him. I do have to admit, that in the past three years, I have been spanked for turning him down but I usually had a good reason, at least in my opinion.And I have been asked or allowed to join the cock worshipping club, even though the members have stopped laughing at me when I ask questions.
So here is a little bit of information I have picked up along the way and found in a great read.
To use the rest of your body.
Girls are often so focused on pleasuring a guy with their mouths that they forget to put their whole bodies (especially hips) into it.
Hands!
If you’re getting really into it, you may forget you have hands. But since you do, use them to stroke his shaft and cup his balls. It will feel good for him, and also allow you to give him the feeling you’re going deeper than you are.His balls in general.
Girls ignore guys’ balls, but Lord knows why. Suck on them or play with them!Believe it or not, his penis in general.
Some girls focus on the tip, but remember that there’s a whole penis down there.
Mixing it up.
Do not always approach the blow job in the same way. Surprise him when he comes home from work or when he first wakes up.

He doesn’t HAVE to finish.
Guys like to use oral sex as foreplay, too — not necessarily as the main event.Lick the meatus.
Yes — the meatus. That’s the incredibly-sensitive hole on the tip of his penis, and sadly, it’s often ignored. Put medium pressure there with your tongue and he will go wild.
That spot.
The one between his testicles and the base of his penis. Suck lightly on it, it’s very sensitive. And the taint is very sensitive, give it a lick too.

Give him something to do!
(With your nipples.) He shouldn’t just stand there. Have him play with your nipples — stroking or squeezing them, depending on your preference.Grip the ridge.
When was the last time you paid attention to the ridge of his penis (the place where the tip meets the shaft)? Covering your teeth with your lips, place them around the ridge and apply some pressure, release and repeat.He wants to check you out.

First of all, be naked. Second of all, if you’re feeling adventurous, do it near a mirror so he can get a total, unhindered view.Use lots of saliva.

Guys sometimes complain that their partner’s mouth is too dry — and that’s an easy fix. Use your own saliva to keep things really wet. Don’t worry about sloppiness — now is not the time to worry about being a lady.
As for me, oral sex is best when shared. Life is good when we try hard to make the other one happy. I am not saying that it was blowjobs that saved our marriage but that they were a great starting point. Dominance and submission really worked. But all of the other stuff is good for another post.


Without being graphic... Lol. I listen to my Scotsman and I think I'm fairly 'competent!' Actually according to all your tips.... Ahem pun intended.... I can't say more.... But my guys happy!
ReplyDeleteSmiling.
Minelle, Maybe I should be asking you for advice... Lol. I think that Ty just appreciates that I am trying but I am sure that I could still learn a few new tricks, but we won't go into any details
DeleteHoly crap .... that was hottt! Blowjob pictures are a dime a dozen, but the ones you chose have me as hard as rock! Nicely done. Great post and thank you! If the time ever came when Mistress had me suck cock, I'd at least know how now!!! *smile
ReplyDeleteThank you, It is really nice that my pictures aren't too much. I love black and whites because they don't seem to be too offensively graphic. In the rest of the comments, there are even more suggestions. When the time comes, your mistress will be very proud of what you can do.
DeleteTerrific post - what a great tutorial. lol
ReplyDeleteThank you. I hope some on, other the me, benefited from it.
DeleteGreat post and pictures. I never gave any blow jobs until Master...and now i have learned a new trick..or two to surprise Him with...thanks.
ReplyDeletehugs abby
When I was growing up, only the really bad girls gave blow jobs. That is one of those thought processes that I really had to over come. Just thinking about it, makes me laugh. Blow jobs are just normal, girls don't consider them to be a big deal.
DeleteSome great tips here. I would add not to neglect the frenulum, which is the area on the underside of the penis just under the head. It's very sensitive to light flicks of the tongue, or at least that's been my experience. Personally, I enjoy giving head. It's a huge turn-on for me. My technique must be up to par because that's one area I've never had any complaints.
ReplyDeleteDana, you are so right. Ty thinks that the frenulum is like the clit on a woman. That is a favorite of his. If you have any other suggestions, please send them this way. I am actually not hating giving head but it still isn't my favorite
DeleteWow. Wow. Quite informative Blondie! I too like the pictures you chose, they were hot without feeling pornish. I love give a blow job!
ReplyDeleteOh... A club? Where is this club? How does one go about joining?
I need to find something to do right now since on my own tonight and my mind is filled with ideas... Lol
:D
Thanks C. I am not sure about how to go about joining, I just know that some of my blog friends have the little emblem thingy that says that they are members of the cock worshipping club. I remember asking some of them about it and any advice. Still laughing about that now.
DeleteSuch a great post Blondie and fantastic suggestions. Can't wait to give them a try.
ReplyDeleteThanks K. I would say to let me know how things went and if any of the suggestions worked but I won't. Lol
DeleteFantastic advice! I have never understood how someone could be bad at giving a blow job. It is there for us to do as we wish, explore, tease, and bring to the edge.
ReplyDeleteI guess as long as you are not biting, it would be hard to give a bad blow job. Usually just putting them in your mouth makes a man happy. I am getting better about taking ownership of how I take care of Ty's (I blush just finifhing the sentence, what do I call it), well his awesome lovemaking, pleasing and beautiful cock.
DeleteVery good essay. Giving blowjobs is definitely something that can deepen submission, especially if it is regular. Although we don't have a specific agreement, my wife is submissive and knows to go down on her knees when I tell her too, which is often. I like that you brought up using you body in pleasuring your husband. That's something I have been having my wife do as well when she gives head.To share one move I recently taught her, I have her take my cock as deep as she can, hold it there, then stick out her tongue and move it back and forth. It can take a little time to learn well, but she's gotten very good at it. I think like you she isn't too crazy about giving blowjobs, but she loves to please her man.
ReplyDeleteNow you kind of sound like Ty. It has deepened my submission especially since it at his request that I comply lovingly. What you have recently taught your wife to do, I too have recently been doing that. He also likes me to use my hands and play with his balls. I have a hard time walking and chewing gum, so it is not always easy for me to do both. Oh, you don't believe me either, dang it..... it doesn't work around here either. Lol Thanks for sharing with me. Love to hear from a guy's point of view.
DeleteVery informative tutorial Blondie! Absolutely love the pics! You always seem to have the best sexy pics! Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...
Cat
Thanks Cat. I feel like I look at too much porn sometimes because I try to find theme related pictures that aren't too graphic. Ty teases me about my porn obsession. What can I say, a girl has to do what a girl has to do!
DeleteWow Blondie, this was great, and hot! Awesome tips and I love the pictures. I don't get any complaints :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
No complaints....... you are a good wife. And if you have any tips to share, go right ahead, I need all of the help I can. I want to be able to blow his mind.
DeleteVery informative Blondie. You are right, there are a lot of women out there who do not know how to give their man a BJ.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
Well I am learning, it just isn't something I have liked to do and therefore I have never put much effort into it. The last three years though, I have come a long way and Ty is happy. But I would like to make him happier
DeleteLOL! Well I would add one more thing, remember he has more than one head. Look up at him. Trust me at times he is watching you. This is a huge turn on for both of us at least, when we make eye contact.
ReplyDeleteNow I really should run....I need to go wake up Barney *wink*....What? I have bathroom renos I want completed, I think I found the motivation to get him 'up' earlier.
love
w
I have read about watching his eyes but I have not done it yet. Sometimes the position we are in just doesn't make that doable. Tongue only no eyes. Go keep an eye on Barney
DeleteOkay, your posts often make me blush but I love them anyway. So much to say that I just can't get out Blondie, lol. Thanks for sharing so openly!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Clara
I don't write about these things as well as I can post pictures. Sorry. I have a difficult time being too explicit. I blush too when I look at my pictures. And I try to warn off one of my friends when I have a post like this.
DeleteThat was a great post. The pictures were good - and the advise was excellent. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your nice comment. And come back and share anytime, I am always looking for good advice
DeleteTotally inspiring Blondie - thank you. :)
ReplyDeletehugs,
Cali
Thanks Cali, always trying to be of public service. That's why we make and sell paddles. Lol The west coast girls have a lot too offer, right?
DeleteMy coach used to tell our football team that, when we play, we should play “All In”. He explained that “All In” meant that we gave the game everything we had. If we won, great. But even if we did not win, we did the best that we could – and we left the field with our heads held high knowing we could not give the team anymore, and the loss did not rest on a lack of our effort.
ReplyDeleteI though of that when I read this post. The actions you reported showed that you were “All In” in your marriage. I am glad that your efforts resulted in the saving of your marriage. However, even if you were unsuccessful, you would have been able to walk away with your head held high and knowing that you did everything you could to save your marriage. (No! Not another sports metaphor – Dude! But here goes...) You get the credit for the goal – Ty gets the assist.
I think that there are not a lot of women, or men for that matter, who will go to the same length - and leave themselves so vulnerable – to save their relationship. You are submissive to Ty. But you showed real leadership here. Nice job! Color me impressed.
I have to tell you, your comment really touched me. Really humbled me. I showed it to Ty and he agreed with you, which isn't something I am use to. I do have a lot riding on this marriage, our five children deserve parents who make things work and to show them that it can be done. With the change in the dynamic of our relationship, there has been a shift in our entire family. The kids have definitely noticed and I am happy that we made things better for all of us. We are coming up on our 25th wedding anniversary. Kind of bittersweet is how I was feeling about it. You have given me something more, something that has changed the way I was thinking and I am very proud of what we have accomplished. Thank you so much. Here's a hug for you...
DeleteSuch an inspiring post, Blondie. It is a subject often skirted around and not mentioned. Like you, I avoided such things at all costs, until I suddenly woke up a few years ago and thought how silly I was getting embarrassed about something that lots of other people must be enjoying. So I surprised Dan one day, and now that day is history.
ReplyDeleteWhat I have discovered is that fruit flavoured lubes are good and add fun to the occasion if you want a variation of flavour. Also, something very important but a bit embarrassing to begin with, is that if you place your finger slightly in his anus and carefully stimulate the prostate gland, your man will find it extremely pleasurable. I never knew this and was a little hesitant to start with, but it certainly seems to work. Also, I am not good at deep throat as it makes me gag, but it is surprising how the more often you do something the better it gets. I love to wake my man up with a blow job. He says it is the best start to the day ever!
Loved your pictures. Very helpful. Just keep writing these posts - they are so good and they make us all feel we are at least doing something right! LOL!
Happy Easter!
Hugs
Ami
Thanks Ami. I have thought about using whip cream and chocolate, and now I have another option. I should try the fruit flavored lubes. I agree with the prostate, Ty has asked me multiple times and I have not been able to do it. I have o real reason it is just one of those things. At least it gives him something to look forward to, since one never knows when I might say yes. Use to say no to anal sex and now, well lets just say it is quite common around here.
DeleteI hope you had a Happy Easter too.
Thank-you for the helpful tips. To be honest, I must admit, I am quite the novice with regards to this. It wasn't that long ago in perspective of my life that I surprised my husband this way for the first time and have never looked back and he has never complained once, so I must be doing at something right. :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Way to go Terps!!! Love that you just went for it and never looked back. Your husband is a lucky man - tell him I said so. You must definityly must be doing something right. ;-)
Delete