Monday, March 16, 2015

Answers to My March Questions



What is your husband's favorite implement? What is yours?
This is a tough question for us, being that we own a paddle shop and personally own too many to count. But if we had to narrow it down, Ty likes the walnut bath brush one. He likes it because it hits one cheek perfectly and it is thick enough to not be slappy and perfectly heavy enough for me to feel it (really feel it - yikes!). I like the longer, thinner ones, so I would have to say the purpleheart paddle that is about 2 feet long. Being that I have a big bottom, this one covers the entire thing unlike some that are shorter in length and it is kind of like a cane. Probably the leather belt would come in number 2 after the paddles.
 
Do you have anything in your kinky bucket list you'd like to try?
Funny thing, but Ty and I both had the same idea when I asked him. We want to have another person join us for an evening of hot sex (his words), and we would both like to go to some fetish clubs.
 
an English Rose
I know you have kids, do they know about your dd life, or suspect maybe? Would you encourage them to lead a dd life as they grow up?
Great question! Back when I was really involved with the LDD network, about 2 1/2 years ago, that was a topic we discussed a lot. I think that my kids really don't have any idea about any spankings or punishments. They do understand that I have given him the 51-49% on big decisions and that I refer to him at times when it is something that I would like his input on.
As my kids mature and have real adult relationships, we may drop suggestions about what might help their marriage but the entire DD thing, I don't know. If their marriage was in trouble or they asked us for advice, we would be pretty forthright but not until they are mature enough not to be weirded out. This is such a personal part of my marriage and it is something that really works for us but may not be what they need.
 
I know this is a silly---but fun-- question..... oh well. What is your favorite guilty FOOD PLEASURE!
Chocolate is the first thing that popped into my head. But chocolate chip cookie dough and warm, fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookies are probably my pleasure (guilty) food. Love cheesey things too.
 
Will you tell us something you hope to accomplish in the next year? (kink or vanilla)
Well I am going back to college. It's my turn. I hope to finish up my AA at the community college. I have plenty of units, just need to pick a major and stick with it. So hopefully by the end of the next school year, I will have my AA and will be on my way to finish up and working on my BA. Ty has got to finish college and go back to college and get another degree, three of my kids are in college and the other two are teenagers, so I am ready to do this for myself. I want a law degree. Even if I never get the chance to practice law because I will be retiring in the Bahamas with Ty, I still want that degree.
 
 
What was the quality about the other that drew you to them?
You could only imagine Ty's answer to that, but I told him that the would answer the next question. He then said that he liked that I was tolerant. Back then, he liked that I accepted him as he was and never tried to change him.
I liked his honesty. He didn't like people who lied and he didn't lie to me (just to get into my pants)
What is your favourite part of the other's body?
Ty is easy, he likes my butt. He will tell you that he married me for two reasons, my blonde hair and my butt.  For me, there is so much I love about his body, but I would say his face. I love his chiseled features and fierce expression that changes into a big smile so easily.
Any regrets in life you would choose to do over if you had the chance?
 I would honestly have to say that I wish that I never allowed myself to get heavier than I should be. It is so hard to lose weight and get toned now and if I had just stayed active, I might have been able to lose that baby weight like I did with the first three.  Ty says that he has no regrets and he never worries about what he could have done.
 

What is the most daft thing you have spanked for or get spanked for?
Ty says that he only spanks me when I need to get spanked...... I don't agree. But I don't remember him spanking me for something that wasn't an established rule, it's just that I don't like the rule about not arguing with the kids. But that is the rule
 
Roz
What is your favourite memory growing up?
 My favorite memory on my 5th birthday, My family drove to Disneyland on my birthday. Every restaurant we stopped, they sang Happy Birthday to me and I always got some kind of cake from the restaurant. That night, when we were in Disneyland, I remember watching the parade and just knowing that this was all for me, for my birthday. Back at the hotel, my mom had actually brought a cake from home, it was a Disney themed cake. It was such a great gift for a five year old. My birthday just happens to be during Christmas vacation....
What is your favourite movie?
Say Anything, Bridesmaids, Greese, Dirty Dancing and Beaches. Sorry, can't narrow it down more than that.
 
ronnie
Do you have a spanking fantasy, a scene that thrills. Does Ty?
Ty would like to spank multiple women at a time (that is what I have deducted from his very long answer). Me,I would be in a place where I was tied up and different doms were spanking, touching, feeling, and almost overstimulationing me. Spanking and pleasure, multiple mind blowing orgasms
What's the sweetest thing Ty has ever done for you?
He learned how to play, Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton) on the guitar. Then on our anniversary, he played and sang it to me. I will never forget that moment, ever.
What book are you currently reading?
Calling Invisible Women by Jeanne Ray

 
If you could plan the perfect day for your spouse, what would their schedule look like?
Sun, sex, and spankings. It would be somewhere private, by the ocean or in the mountains, no kids, no neighbors. Just us. The best part would be that we would have no plans and no worries.
Ty if you want to get Blondie's attention in public what do you say or do?
Ty says that I should just know when he wants my attention. It's always the look. I feel his stare and I can tell what he wants by how he looking at me.


What's you biggest struggle with your dynamic? What is your greatest success?
Favorite flavor of Ice cream?
I will start with the easy question, my favorite flavor is any type of chocolate, the more chocolate the better. Ty likes thin mint. Simple people.
Our greatest success is the improvement of respect towards one another. The more that we do this (our dynamic) the more it becomes natural and not something we have to think to do. He treats me like I am the most important person in the world to him and is always trying to make sure that I am okay. And I,  in return, am always trying to do things that make him happy. Little things that make a big difference.
In the beginning of our DD relationship, it seemed like we started and stopped over and over again. We would try doing things this way or that, based on what we read about what others were doing. Finally, after some good advice, we made relationship work for us. Just getting started was really tough. I am an adult so I don't need him part of everything I do. He still had his job to do and I had mine. He could not have a rule for every little thing I might possibly do. Finally it boiled down to just the 4 D's. Disrespect, Dishonest, Disobey, and Dangerous. The one that I mess up the most is disrespect. Old habits die hard. I have always been a little sassy and smart aleckly. Ty is a stickler with this and I get more quick little spankings than I should. Sorry that it was such a long answer, it is one of those things that I can't simplify too much.

Hi Blondie and Ty! Question for BOTH of you: how has ttwd changed your lives, as a couple and/or personally? :-D
improvement in our marriage. Kind of a broad answer, sorry. There is just less bickering, less stress, and more of a partnership. We are now a united front with our kids. Instead of both of us always trying to be right, I gave him the ultimate say as in he has 51% of the vote, he listens to me about how I feel. No longer are we arguing without listening, both of us trying to be right. The kids can't play us against each other. And things are just more peaceful.
For me, personally, I feel like I trust Ty 100%. He doesn't make me feel stupid and he tries to support my decisions. I finally feel like he is the husband that I always wanted. He is now, for sure, my best friend and my soul mate.
Ty, he says that he feels better being the head of house. He is a natural born leader but raised in the generation we are, he always felt like he had to make sure that he and I were equals. Now that we have this type of relationship, he is now the person he is meant to be. A leader and the one in charge of taking care of us. He thanked me one time for allowing him to feel like a man. I kind of scoffed but he is right. A dominant cannot be a leader if there is no one following him. And as I submit, he steps and can be the role he was meant to be.  He also likes the fact that instead of aruing and holding on to his anger, he can spank me and forgive. It works for us.

Hi Blondie,
Where (environment wise) do you prefer to be spanked?

this one is easy for me to answer. The bedroom. Nowhere else do I feel comfortable with  being spanked. Ty has spanked me in different places but nothing works as well as in the bedroom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

32 comments:

  1. Hey what a coincidence, Barney's favourite spanking implement is the walnut bath brush from your place too! Then the Red Oak one....also from Ty. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I kinda like both of those too. I hated the shower brush that we used in the shower, not the shape as much but the lightness. So this is what we came up with. I think it is time for you and Barney to add to your paddle box. Lol

      Delete
  2. Awesome answers...thank you both for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C - Those were some great questions, actually had to really think about it, as did Ty.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your wonderful answers Blondie! Love reading more about my friends. My heart just melted when I read about Ty learning "Wonderful Tonight" and playing it for you.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty isn't always the romantic one but he has a big heart and knows how to make me fall in love with him all over again, and again

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you. Some of them really made me think hard and I almost just gave a generic answers but since Ty was working with me, I had to really answer them. Grrr

      Delete
  5. Wonderful answers Blondie, I enjoyed reading this. What a fantastic 5th birthday and I love your movie choices :)

    How sweet of Ty to learn "Wonderful Tonight" and play it to you and I just love your answers to Jennelle and DH's questions.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. If I admitted that I thought that the radio completely turned off when I turned it off at home or that I didn't think anyone would be at the grocery store unless I was there, would you think I was really in my own little bubble. Hard to believe, especially when three other siblings who would always be happy to put me in my place. Ty is pretty wonderful, I agree.
      I don't think that I would ever feel qualified to help other people with their ttwd relationships I can only share mine. I think that blogland and the original LDD network really helped me because there were always someone to bounce ideas off of or to learn from.

      Delete
  6. Blondie,

    Really enjoyed reading your answers,thanks and thank you for answering mine. That was so lovely of TY, love Wonderful Tonight.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved your questions. And I would answer any questions of yours since you do the same for me. Ty has his moments of romance. We were just so broke that year. He was out of work and we were barely surviving. But it turned out that something free was better than a thousand roses, candy, and jewelry.

      Delete
  7. I learned a lot here. You got good questions and great answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks PK. It is fun to answer the questions and to also go and read everyone else's questions and answers

      Delete
  8. Somehow I didn't get to ask you any questions, but I just wanted to say that I think your answers are first class. They give such a good insight into your dynamic and are so helpful for anyone just starting out as they don't gloss anything over. In fact, they are helpful for all of us!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for those kind words. I am really touched. I thought that maybe I said too much so it is nice to know that you liked them. I learned so much from reading other people's blogs and from people commenting on mine, I am truly very fortunate to have found this little piece of blog land

      Delete
  9. You paint a wonderful picture of your dynamic...great answers.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. But you never know, six months from now things will have changed some more. Just adjusting to life and what works for us. Ty likes variety so I am always throwing something new and naughty his way. Lol

      Delete
  10. Great answers and pictures, thanks for sharing.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DF. I thought about expanding on my answer to your question but I didn't know how much detail I could go into without making myself blush.

      Delete
  11. Hi Blondie, nice answers! I think a newbie reading this would gain a lot from your insight
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan! You asked a great question, one that we had discussed a few times before. If my daughter is in a relationship like what she is in now, I would never suggest DD to her. I don't trust the guy farther than I can throw him. I also don't see my sons, well the older two, mature enough to have a relationship like this. It is such big leap of faith to give someone and that someone needs to be able to be the trustworthy and mature person that can handle the job

      Delete
  12. Love your answers and your honesty.
    Also love that bedroom in the last picture with that well placed bolster pillow at the end of the bed. Looks like a comfortable place To be made uncomfortable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish it was my bedroom. And the picture of that little cabin, I would like to claim that too. (Un) fortunately, my bed work just fine for my bottom to be exposed.

      Delete
  13. Excellent answers and please tell Ty to start practicing Pomp and Circumstance! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty didn't get it at first, had to explain it to him. But he wanted me to let you know that he is getting right on it and should have it learned before I graduate.

      Delete
  14. Really enjoyed your answers! And congrats on going for your degree it is TOTALLY worth it, trust me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am really excited. I was so close to graduating, at one time. And now, after all this time, I get to finish it up. It will be nice to start thinking like an adult and not be learning sight words and missions.

      Delete
  15. Really enjoyed your answers! And congrats on going for your degree it is TOTALLY worth it, trust me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the double words of encouragement, honestly.

      Delete
  16. I truly loved how you answered all these questions. Fun to learn more about your and your relationship. So sweet that Ty learned to play that song for you. Like your movie choices... Hugs to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terps. I guess we do have a pretty good relationship. I need to learn to appreciate what I have and not always be looking to make it better. Stop and smell the roses. Movie night?

      Delete