Wednesday, March 25, 2015

50 Shades of Disney

"50 shades of Disney".


21 comments:

  1. Blondie, This is so right and wrong at the same time. :)
    I am so glad I grew up before the internet (nearly anyway).

    Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the adult version of Disney. What a person, like me, who loves kink wants to grow up do. Lol

      Delete
  2. I've seen these before and Beauty and the Beast is still my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beauty and the Beast? I keep looking at them so I can tell you which one I like best, but I can't decide. The first and the last one are a little vanilla for me.

      Delete
  3. Hi Blondie, oh so much more fun than the real Disney,lol
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree, much more realistic . There is not a lot of fairy tale endings in real life.

      Delete
  4. Oh honey, I like! I think they are better than images photoshoped of famous people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. These are fun and naughty at the same time. Someone did a good job making them

      Delete
  5. I have always thought Prince Eric was HOT! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that I like the picture of Aladdin and Jasmine the best. Plus there are two princesses that I don't know who they are. It totally made me sad because I loved all of those Disney movies.

      Delete
  6. Oh My! These are hot! Thanks so much for sharing Blondie. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason, maybe because they are princesses, they still seem a little vanilla pretending to be kinky. My brain can't wrap around all of it.

      Delete
  7. LOL...love these....i always thought those princesses needed a dose of real life..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be fun to make a movie about Princesses Gone Wild! Disney would probably sue us though

      Delete
  8. LoL Blondie, love these!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are good. I am glad that I ran across them

      Delete
  9. You just ruined Disney for innocent me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still laughing at your innocent you comment..... It's just the new and improved version of Disney.

      Delete
  10. Man, the innocence is gone, I can't believe how happy they all look, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are very happy looking. I know that I would have a big smile on my face, especially since some of those princes are pretty awesome looking.

    Thanks for the nomination. I am really touched.

    ReplyDelete