Oh yes Blondie...have definitely had more than one of those days...am gonna bookmark this brilliant post for the next time I do! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.
Oh...i have had days like this....luckily not this one......and reading this, just made me laugh. Thanks...and hop your day gets better...soon. hugs abby
Glad that you didn't have a fucked morning. Once I posted and started seeing the comments, I started laughing too. Ty can't believe I actually did a post on this.
Anyone that says they have never had one of those day is a complete liar. Sorry about your fuckity day, but your post gave my naughty side lots of giggles.
Yes, this is the word, I unfortunately utter when I am upset or mad. Ty always gives me the evil eye when I say it, even if it is under my breath. Thanks to all the comments, I can laugh now too.
You and I could be best friends. I am going to admit something. When my boys started that whole "cool" cursing stage, well we came to an agreement. We each could have our own curse word and nobody else can say it. Fuck was my word (I really didn't want anyone to use it). So when you break down the other words like bitch being a female dog, or shit meaning poop, well they lost their interest in curing. Worked like a charm but for me, I still use my word.
OMG, hahahahahahahahahahahaha, you have me laughing so hard. I told Ty and he just shook his head. He is still in shock that I even did a post on Fucks, so when I told him yours, he was just shaking his head. I think he is trying to figure out which one of us is the bad influence on the other.
You are a better mother than me. My kids just make me put the money in the swear jar. They have no idea what we use the money for in the swear jar, And if I told them it was to purchase "fuck" toys, I may warp them for life. Lol
Venting is great. And after reading the comments, I just had to start laughing. This is not the blog post that a nice soccer mom like me would write. I doubt that most of the women in my church would even think to use the word Fuck. But they would probably flip over my blog too and my lifestyle. Oh Fuck! I am just a naughty girl, hope I get spanked tonight.
Just really needing to vent and it wouldn't have been good if I vocalized how I felt. Well, except to the Fucker that annoyed me, no better not do that either.
Oh yes Blondie...have definitely had more than one of those days...am gonna bookmark this brilliant post for the next time I do! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...
Cat
Once I vented, I felt much better. It was just one person making life difficult. Thanks for the positive thoughts
DeleteMore than I can even say!
ReplyDeleteAlthough I hope your day starts getting better I do LOVE all you fuckity fuck pictures!!
I soon as I hit post, I felt better. One fucktard making a fuckity problem.
Deletehope your day gets better! I love the fuckity fuck fucktard pictures. ;) lol
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are great. Unfortunately, it is the cuss word that slips out when I get angry. But this fucktard deserved it.
DeleteOh...i have had days like this....luckily not this one......and reading this, just made me laugh. Thanks...and hop your day gets better...soon.
ReplyDeletehugs abby
Glad that you didn't have a fucked morning. Once I posted and started seeing the comments, I started laughing too. Ty can't believe I actually did a post on this.
DeleteAnyone that says they have never had one of those day is a complete liar. Sorry about your fuckity day, but your post gave my naughty side lots of giggles.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kathy
Yes, this is the word, I unfortunately utter when I am upset or mad. Ty always gives me the evil eye when I say it, even if it is under my breath. Thanks to all the comments, I can laugh now too.
DeleteYou go girl. Actually, one of my email accounts really got to me one day and I made that my password. I never forget it. lol
ReplyDeleteThat is the best! I might have to start using that as a password too. It only takes one little fucker to make you feel like yelling F--K!!!!
DeleteOh I hear you! Just the other morning I used that word about 10 times loudly in my car!
ReplyDeleteYou and I could be best friends. I am going to admit something. When my boys started that whole "cool" cursing stage, well we came to an agreement. We each could have our own curse word and nobody else can say it. Fuck was my word (I really didn't want anyone to use it). So when you break down the other words like bitch being a female dog, or shit meaning poop, well they lost their interest in curing. Worked like a charm but for me, I still use my word.
DeleteYou forgot one...a friend introduced me recently to FUCKWITT! LOL
ReplyDeleteOMG, hahahahahahahahahahahaha, you have me laughing so hard. I told Ty and he just shook his head. He is still in shock that I even did a post on Fucks, so when I told him yours, he was just shaking his head. I think he is trying to figure out which one of us is the bad influence on the other.
DeleteSwinging an implement ... and most importantly, making CONTACT .... will get rid of the fucketies. Just sayin'...
ReplyDeletePromise? I may get arrested though.... and I look bad in orange and even worse in stripes.
DeleteYep, have them days and with the kids around I have to keep my teeth gritted together. Hope today is better.
ReplyDeleteYou are a better mother than me. My kids just make me put the money in the swear jar. They have no idea what we use the money for in the swear jar, And if I told them it was to purchase "fuck" toys, I may warp them for life. Lol
DeleteOh yes, have definitely had those days. These are great Blondie lol. Hope venting helped, at least a little and that tomorrow is a better day.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Venting is great. And after reading the comments, I just had to start laughing. This is not the blog post that a nice soccer mom like me would write. I doubt that most of the women in my church would even think to use the word Fuck. But they would probably flip over my blog too and my lifestyle. Oh Fuck! I am just a naughty girl, hope I get spanked tonight.
DeleteOh blimey, you have had a bad day!! I loved what Rogue said,lol
ReplyDeletelove Jan,xx
Yea, Rogue loves to get me in trouble. And she is too far away to bail me out of jail. Day got better, just one fuckwitt
DeleteYes I sure have hope things get better.
ReplyDeleteNo fucktards today. Just too busy to enjoy that nobody is fucking annoying me. Lol
DeleteLol, love all those. Hope you feel better though, and are having a much better day!
ReplyDeleteJust really needing to vent and it wouldn't have been good if I vocalized how I felt. Well, except to the Fucker that annoyed me, no better not do that either.
Delete