This is my life. Join me as I share a little of this and a little of that. Mostly it's about spankings, friendship, and life.
Sunday, December 8, 2013
White Elephant Gift Exchange - Ana's Advent Calender Day 8
Ana's Spanky White Elephant Gift Exchange!!!! Advent Calendar Day 8
I have heard of White Elephant Parties and such but have never done one online.
I do know that everyone is invited to participate. It's till all confusing to me, whom I am to give the while elephant gift too. I do encourage you to check out Ana's 2nd Annual Spanky White Elephant Gift Exchange . I have been really enjoying taking part in Ana's Advent Calendar.
Well to be original, my White Elephant gift is a print of one elephant spanking another. I have enough of these prints to give one to all of the participants, especially the new people who participated before me.
Hope you enjoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


LOL!! Blondie, this is the best! What a clever idea and MUCH less ouchy than the bathbrush Minelle gave me. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! I love elephants. I'm thinking it's more of the after care pic myself though! lol
ReplyDeleteThank you Blondie! Very cute. ;)
ReplyDeleteBlessings...
Cat
Adorable!! Love this. Elephants are my favorite animal!
ReplyDeletevery sweet :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you Blondie!!! :) These little elephants are too cute!!! I could watch elephants for hours. Def a fav! Many hugs,
ReplyDelete<3 Katie