Thursday, December 5, 2013

Happy 50th Birthday


Well I am a couple of days late to share this:   


    Ty turned 50!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY
                                                                              A couple of pictures to enjoy. So far, so good, this hasn't happened to us.



 
 
I love you, always and forever
 
 

20 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ty.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ty! Welcome to 50 :( I got to celebrate a month ago. Not sure how "Vintage 1963" is setting with me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ty! I hope you have a spankin' good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Ty! (You spring chicken, you!)

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Ty! Hey Blondie...watch that V word you're tossin' around there! ;) BTW Ty...HoH birthday spanks are given to the TiH. :D

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very happy birthday to Ty! I got to celebrate my 50th earlier this year too - and you know that 50 is the new 30, so it's not so bad. ;)
    Love your cartoons Blondie! Too funny!
    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope he had a happy birthday and I just loved the cartoons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Very HAPPY 50th to TY!!! :) Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 50th Birthday, Ty!!! :) Hope you had a ball. :) And Blondie... I almost lost it when I saw the sucking thumb photo. Where did you find that?!?! :) lol

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to Ty - great cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Ty,
    Hope it is great
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Ty, Good Luck and Heart Felt Wishes all going your way!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Belated birthday TY!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday, Ty! I hope you had a wonderful day and year to come! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol, great pictures. Happy Birthday Ty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you had a great birthday Ty! Welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete