Friday, February 17, 2012

What Happened

I gotta tell you, this has been a bad week for me. I can usually go for weeks without getting into trouble(except maybe attitude adjustments). I have been in trouble three days out of the last four. What is wrong with me?

I forgot a doctor's appointment for my daughter
I didn't finish my chores
I got the kids to school late
I ran out of gas
I didn't take care of this only prescription thingy
and on and on...........

This is not my usual. Well except the chores but I usually am in contact with my husband before it is too late and I let him know ahead of time what is going on.


But I am the calendar queen. I have a an office size large hanging calendar. The kids are color coded and this is my way of life. If it isn't on the calendar, then it isn't happening. I live by my calendar. So what happened? How could I just miss a doctor's appointment?

I fell back to sleep and woke up late which meant my boys were going to be late for school. On the way to school, as I am passing a gas station and entering the intersection, I run out of gas. AAAAHHH. I cannot remember the last time that happened. And as I was passing the gas station, I thought to myself that I would stop there after I got the boys to school. This is not usually a problem, running out of gas. If my husband is driving it, he always puts gas in it for me. And I have no problem stopping and getting gas. I have just been so scattered and so busy that I ignored the warning light till it was too late. I ended up having to buy a gas can and the gas.


And don't even get me started on this presription thingy where I have to jump through all these hoops to get my Rx's through the mail or the insurance company doesn't pay for them. Like I have time for this nonsense. And I don't understand why I can't go to my local pharmacy.

TGIF.  Well let's hope so. I am grumpy. I have a sore bottom. And I haven't had alone time with my husband all week. Yes, I got a spanking on Valentines for forgetting the doctor's appoinment - no romance.

Well thanks for letting me vent.

7 comments:

  1. Venting really does help. Sorry about your Valentine's Day. Things are bound to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Blondie. Ouch! The good news is that your Hell Week is almost over!??! Yes?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops! I hope you get some alone time with your hubby this weekend and that next week goes a lot more smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah, I'm sorry Blondie. I don't know why it happens but once I get in trouble sometimes it happens a couple more times before everything settles down. Some sort of strange cycle. I hope all this nonsense is over and done with for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That *is* a bad week. It seems like once you are overwhelmed it's harder to recover. I've had weeks similar. As far as running out of gas, I have a strict rule that I must keep it over 1/2 tank. This b/c I have run out too. My husband came with the gas tank to fill me. This pre-Dd. But he checks now, and just under I am called on the carpet. Needless to say, I often fill it at 3/4, lol. But is sounds like you may not have had time at all here, with your busy schedule.
      I do hope you have come nice reconnection time with your hubby this weekend.
      BTW, I still don't get notified of your posts. I clicked on Susie's blogroll to see what was up with you. I resubscribed to both e-mail and Google during this visit. This is like the 10th time. It's crazy!

      Delete
  5. Okay, I am going to have to admit this but I got into trouble again on Friday! ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!! Again with the stupid prescription thing because I didn't take care of it again. At least it is Saturday and the doctors office is closed, so I can't get in trouble. Plus, there is the sleepover/birthday party for my son, so no trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope your week this week is better. :)
    love and hugs kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete