Dear B
I guess what I am trying to say is this DD is supposed to help be a deterrent for the wife, to not do something wrong. For some things, for me, it is working. Like I really try to get all my chores done before you get home. And I am becoming much more respectful towards you. Even this morning, we witnessed it working!
The thing with the missed doctors' appointments or even a traffic ticket, the major deterrents for me is pride, money and common sense. But that spanking for the missed appointment seemed to help us both. I was able to let it go and stop beating myself up over it and you were able to help me and forgive me by spanking me. So DD worked again.
But with this prescription thing, I really don't want to take care of it. And I would rather try to avoid it as long as possible, even if it means messing around with my medication. I don't care reallly. The spanking last night, for not taking care of the prescription, wasn't even enough to convince me to do it. I will probably not take care of it till you make me do it. Even now, I know that I can get a couple of pills at a time from the pharmacy and avoid going to the doctor's office. And that is really what I plan on doing.I feel really stupid telling you all of this. Now you are going to want me to explain what it is I want, or why I am telling you this, etc.. This new sharing our feelings thing that we have with now with DD is making me feel like I have to tell you. Also I always tell Sarah that I never lie to you. Honesty has always made out marriage stronger then most. And I like that. I don't really know what else to say.
Love,
Me
Result from letter: B bought me the prescription at full price (being the kind and loving man that he is) and informed me to take care of this Rx thing Tuesday morning. I wonder if I will be able to find the doctors' number by the end of next month.....
Am I happy, satisfied, disappointed, relieved or what? How does this make me feel about DD?
What am I trying to say to him?

He loves you and wants you to be happy. He solved the problem the way he saw fit to do. Isn't that what he is supposed to do as HOH?
ReplyDeleteThank you for pointing out the obvious. I was so confused with how I should be feeling. And you are right. That is what he is supposed to do as the HoH. Why do I always worry so much. Thanks!
DeleteWhat a caring man... he loves you enough to give you enough rope to hang yourself with! :-) I totally get the Dr thing... sucks! ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteThanks Micki. He is a caring man and a wise one. He is leaving me enough rope to hang myself and hopefully I will get my act together and do the right thing,
DeleteI agree totally with Sunny and Mikki! My husband would do exactly the same thing!
ReplyDeleteChristina, I would have to agee with you and Mikki and Sunny too. Gotta love our men
Deleteawesome post and you have an awesome husband, leader, HOH....I would be feeling proud of him, he read your letter, and heard you and acting accordingly :) Reading this makes me think that DD is working for you - way to go
ReplyDeletelove and hugs kiwi xxx
How wonderfully sweet he took care of your prescription for you. I agree with the others, he wants to help you and wants you to be happy :)
ReplyDelete*hugs* hope you're feeling better about it now!
Thank you. I think it is working too. But sometimes I worry too much and I really shouldn't. Thanks for the encouraging words. I really needed them.
ReplyDeleteSounds like he's taking care of you :) My husband gives me time to make appointments, but then after while he gives me a deadline.
ReplyDelete