Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My HoH Returns

TEXT BETWEEN MY HUSBAND AND ME TODAY:

H: You'll be happy to know that I feel my mojo returning.

Me: Your Mojo or your Hojo?

H: Both

Me:Which means what for me?          (finally, I am thinking... shhhh)

H: Trouble

H: Pleasure and Pain

H: Get with your work now. I'm going to be strict. Don't forget about tonight.

Me: Got it        



My man is back!!!

Thanks for your good advice. 

Butterflies worked better then giving him the finger last night.

We talked and DD is back on track!





15 comments:

  1. Yea!!! And I hope it goes well for you! Wish I could chat... at least I can still read blogs and keep up with everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that butterfly feeling!
    I have a feeling I'm in for something tonight as well. Hope it goes well for you!

    Great pic too. Reminds me of a story I read...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic. - cowboys huh. Happy for you= glad things are back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have always loved cowboys and yes country music but Patty's story reminded me how awesome cowboys are. Everyone needs to read her book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great Blondie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. its always great to be back on track - its always a learning curve :)
    love the pic ;) and good luck
    love and hugs kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine said something at dinner last night that was so full of Hojo that I looked shocked. He asked if my tummy had done a little flip...it had...and he was all pleased with himself. LOL, these men! Glad you are back on track and hope you have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooo-OO-ooo-weee! Hottie cowboys! love it!
    I love hearin' a girl gittin' just what she needs too!
    Good for you!

    You and I are so alike Blondie, that I'd love to get to know you better. We started with the erotic side of things, and it's hard when not everyone understands the challenges involved with that.

    I feel a little strange asking here, but for some reason I can't seem to get notified of your posts. I've signed up a few times, and I just never get them.
    Would you consider adding a subscribe by e-mail on your side bar?

    I hope that your pleasure/pain trend continues! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I did it - the email side bar. Let me know. Computers and me are not always the best of friends.

      Delete
    2. I signed up! Now I just have to wait for you to post again- to see if it works.
      This was not the first time that I had signed up to be notified about posts and didn't get them. -Likely I am doing something wrong. I'm not very tech savvy either.
      Thanks so much!

      Delete
  9. Hi Blondie, I've wondered if you had a blog. You don't create a link when you comment. Email me if you'd like to learn how to do that, as it will make it a bit easier for people to find you! I am offering a belated welcome to blogland! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xavier,

      Thanks anyway, but this is not something I am interested in doing with my blog. Just keeping it about me and no traffic or advertisement.

      Delete
  11. That picture will remain in my mind for a VERY long time.
    Saoirse

    ReplyDelete