Just feeling blah.
The feeling in the DD world has seemed kind of down, low.
I can't talk to everyday friends about TTWD
So I talk to my blog and network friends
It seems like we are all kind of out of sorts
There was a lot of talk this week
And a lot of questions about trust
I don't like to be judged or questioned
If I want to be friends or friendly with someone
Then I will
TTWD is new to me and I want to talk about it
I want to share, to ask questions
And to get advice from whomever I choose
This is not a game, this is my life, my marriage
This affects my entire family
I want to feel comfortable with disagreeing with someone else
I wouldn't be reading your writing if I didn't like what your wrote
But I hope that conversation isn't offensive
Once again, I am trying to learn and to discuss
The most important things in the world to me right now
is my marriage and my family
Since we started TTWD my marriage has improved
And as our marriage has improved our family has been better
There have been some people in blogland and the network
who have offered friendship and support
A few really stand out
And the help and friendship has been about more than TTWD
I hope my blah feelings soon subside
I have come to rely on those here in blog land
Spending time on the computer has actually become
a necessity and something fun
(not just work and homework)
And also, I have always felt cautious
about what I say and admit to here on my own blog
I don't like the spankings for getting into trouble
but I do like spankings for fun and for sex
I will go as far as to admit that
BDSM has been part of our sex life for awhile
well not so much the M (yikes)
Unfortunately, we have never ventured outside of the bedroom
On the outside I am the very average soccer mom
I do have five wonderful kids
I am a Christian
And I love reading erotic books
And I love cowboys and men in blue jeans
And I hope that if my husband reads my blog
that I will finally get a spanking
Anyone up for babysitting?
I am feeling less blah
The weight has been lifted
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND



I love the look of cowboys and men in jeans. I love spankings for recreational use. Athough, IF, and that is a very big if, my husband ever decided to chastise me for being sassy or whatever, I think it would be sexy and I definitely wouldn't construe it as punishment (truth be told I don't think he would either). I like it too much,
ReplyDeleteI'd babysit if I could. Glad you are less blah. Hope you get that spanking. Hope I do too
I know those blahs!
ReplyDeleteI had a day of them and it was ended with a pretty good spanking... but started off as punishment for how I had acted about my "Blahs"
I'm feeling all sorts of better today!
It's a great re connection and reset too.
I'd send my teen over to babysit for you if I lived nearby!
I like cowboy hats too, but suit and tie is the way things work around here. I wish we were neighbors. We had a hard time settling in today, I ended up getting reset.
ReplyDeleteIt will get better
Laurie
I'm with you, Blondie!! It's hard when an unexpected storm hits. I'm missing you all, so keep blogging...and bring on more pictures!! And I hope you get spanked very soon! ;)
ReplyDeleteIt seems like a week of "blah" for everyone. Always remember that you have a right to your own opinions. If everyone always felt the exact same way, life would be "very blah." We are all unique individuals with our own life experiences. That makes us all very different. The fact that we all bring "different perspectives and opinions" to the table makes things more fun. SMILE
ReplyDeleteBlondie,
ReplyDeleteYes, it has been a difficult week and I understand how important these friendships are. I am very dependent on them as well and I need them to understand and grow in this way of life. We all need each other. Can I be bossy and encourage you to continue getting to know women from different walks and perspectives? There's a richness there and some very real friendships that might surprise you.
And Blondie's hubby...would you please spank her already!
I'm sorry you were feeling blah Blondie. I hope you've had a good weekend and are feeling a lot better now. I value the friends I've made here in blogland as well.
ReplyDelete