I posted a blog the other day that has since been deleted. My husband was not happy with the post AT ALL.
I doubt he found any of apprpriate. So down when the post. And down went the pants, down went the hand and the paddle.
Two great suggestions to me for future posts:
2. Don't question my husband about his HoJo in a public forum or at any other time.





It's hard to remember sometimes that this is not a private forum and that anything on blogs can be read by anyone. But, glad everything worked out in the end for both of you!
ReplyDeleteHi Blondie, I have just finally found your blog...so a belated welcome to blogland!
ReplyDeleteMy husband is very sensitive to what I post so I have learned that when in doubt, run it by him 1st. I usually get it right now, but now and again...I am glad I decided to ask! Sara
All is well that ends well. Glad it worked out.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear it worked out! :) and I'm glad he read the email. I send mine emails and then worry myself sick over what was written and IF he is going to read them and THEN what happens after he reads them..
ReplyDeleteSo to hear your AIR has been cleared, is good news right!
Sounds like everything is on track
I have to admit that I read your post and really enjoyed the letter. When I came back to post a comment it was down. I do understand...as does my husband. I have a post right now that I'm running by him to make sure I'm not disclosing too much information. It's a fine line sometimes.
ReplyDeleteSorry that you got spanked but I'm glad you had a good long chat...sounds like you needed that.
Sorry you got in trouble. I did once too, when I posted something he thought was "too much" about us. He let's me post and reads it after, so I usually just give him the topic or something first..
ReplyDeleteGuess we learn the hard way :)
Michael reads every post of mine before I actually put it on my blog. Though sometimes I hate having to wait for him to get around to reading it and approve it, I know I'll never end up in a situation like this and I'm glad of that. I wouldn't want to post something that he was uncomfortable with. As of yet he's never asked me not to post something, nor has he asked me to leave something out or change something, but I know that could happen.
ReplyDelete