Monday, October 2, 2017

The Stolen Meme


Figured that a stolen Meme was as good of way to finally have a new post. Loved reading everyone else's. So here's mine.......
Thanks Amy


Marriages  -  1
Proposals  -  1
Divorces  -  0
Surgeries  -  1
Tattoos  -  6
Piercings  -  just one hole in each ear lobe

Ever:
Shoot a gun  -  yes
Quit a job  -  yes
Been on TV  -  no
Fallen in love  -  yes and married him too
Driven cross country  -  no, flown but not driven
Hit a deer  -  no
Watched a birth  -  yes, twice plus my five
Ridden in an ambulance  -  yes, with my daughter
Sung karaoke  -  no, thank goodness
Ice skated  -  yes
Been surfing  -  no
Seen the ocean  -  yes, the Pacific
Ridden a horse  -  yes
Almost died  -  no
Been punched  -  no
Punched back  -  no

Are you:
In love now  -  yes, definitely




21 comments:

  1. Hi Blondie, so glad you are back out here :)
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan, I miss you all so much when I am away

      Delete
  2. Blondie,
    Sweet answers!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Blondie! Thank you for popping back up and joining this den of thieves. We've missed you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, I miss being around here and what better way to return then to join the den of thieves, lol.

      Delete
  4. I see how you are, Blondie...show back up to join the criminal contingent. LOL Thanks for sharing...I do enjoy learning more about you. Would you care to share what your tattoos are and where they are located? ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to do a post, maybe, on my tattoos because they are all different and have different meanings. Glad to be back, I missed you.

      Delete
  5. Good to see you here. I suggest you come see the Atlantic too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I have been to Washington D.C. but not as far as the east coast. That would be a lot of fun though. Thanks for inspiring me to do this meme.

      Delete
  6. Hi Blondie, so great to see you back commenting and to see you post :) This is a great meme and I enjoyed reading your answers. Hope you are doing well.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, it's nice to be back around. I don't know how I got so lucky so as to be part of this little piece of blogland but I do appreciate all of my friends. And I will see you around

      Delete
  7. Good to see you Blondie. Enjoyed your answers, glad you joined in.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie, it's fun to blog again and I always enjoy your posts

      Delete
  8. Good to see you back Blondie. Love all your answers.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lindy, for the warm welcome. I so want to be part of here again. My friends are my heart.

      Delete
  9. Hi Blondie,:) It is always so nice to see you here! Glad that you joined us in the Meme Den! LOL!

    Loved reading your answers. I too would love to know more about your tattoos- if you feel like sharing.

    Hope that you and your family are doing great! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, we are all doing pretty good. Life is crazy and I have really missed being around. I will do a post on my tattoos one of these days.

      Delete
  10. so nice to see you here :-) loved reading your answers Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terps! I love being around here. Hugs to you too

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete