
So another busy weekend ahead. All the different personalities of Blondie will come out. I go from being a soccer mom Saturday morning to attending a BDSM club Saturday night for a Halloween party, and then going to church Sunday morning as an usher. What the hell, is it okay to do it all. What would people think if they knew that Ty spanked me when I messed up and he also spanks me for sexual pleasure too. What would my kids think about their parents going to a club and their mom is flogged in front of many others. My BDSM friends are already aware of me going to church the next day. I don't feel judged by them. My kids know that we make make and sell spanking paddles but I am sure that they don't think about us having sex, let alone non-vanilla sex. They don't know that we are going to the nudist resort tomorrow and that their dad goes all the time. Even my darn tattoos, which I love, I keep hidden from those who who be offended.

Only here, on my blog with my my blog friends, do I get to be myself, my whole self. Thank you!


Sooooooooooooooooooooooo what are you dressing up as (to probably undress at) for your party? I am going to a vanilla one on Sat. I want to be a Circus Ring Leader ( I believe it is appropriate). Barney won't let me because it comes with a whip. Honestly he'd look horrible in the sequin shorts! Mind you if he doesn't lay off of my thighs so will I! lol
ReplyDeleteBut in all seriousness, I know what you mean about being your self with people you have met here. Odd how once you come out to people that your husband spanks you, how talking about other things is so much easier. LOL
willie
I am going as a naughty school girl and I hope to get my bottom spanked.... You, as the Circus Ring Leader? I kind of have to agree with Barney. I love you and all but Barney may have a good point, just saying...
DeleteI love this spanking community. I love that we all can talk openly about spankings and our ttwd marriages. This is truly where I belong and I am here to stay. Thank you for your friendship.
I went as a naughty school girl the year we started Dd ( we started october) . Back then Barney drew cane marks on my thighs. LOL...how times have changed!. Don't forget to glue grass to your knees ;)
DeleteI know exactly what you are feeling. When I began out here I taught 11 and 12 year olds by day, taught my adult Sunday School class on Sundays. In the mean time I wrote sexy spanking stories and enjoyed carving out time for my husband to spank my ass. Each of those things were equally a part of who I am. I love all sides of me. Now I don't discuss the specific desires of my sex life with my kids because it's none of their business. NO one wants to think of their parents as sexual, but they both know what I write. It's okay, they're adults.
ReplyDeleteYou know someone will see your tattoos some day. Whether or not you are embarrasses at that time - don't show it. Be proud, they were your choice and you had every right to get them. You can tell them you didn't flaunt them because they were just for you, but that you are not ashamed in any way.
Thank you for sharing and for your kind words. My kids do know about the paddles we sell and even have helped make them. Lol But that's about it. You are right, it isn't anyone's business. And thank you for the advice on the tattoos. I do have them in places that are not always seen. But they are part of me. And P.K., thank you for your friendship all of these years that I have been in blogland. You have always been very good to me.
DeleteHey Blondie...You're a well-rounded awesome woman who loves her children and her husband and gives the best to them. I agree with PK...be proud of your tattoos...they were your choice and a part of you. If someone is offended by your tats or any part of your life...too bad, so sad..that's on them. One of my favorite quotes is "Your opinion of me is none of my business." I love the friends I've made out here in blogland who accept me for who I am...all parts of me. As far as your children go...they were either conceived by immaculate conception or those were the only time you had sex. LOL
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat
PS...what is your costume? Something sexy, I hope. ;)
Naughty school girl, not real original but will hopefully get my bottom spanked...
DeleteSince I have known you, you have been one of my greatest of cheerleaders, Cat, you always know what to say to make me feel good and you have such a big and caring heart. Thank you for your kind words. The fourth one may have been immaculate conception, the fifth one, we bumped into each other in the hallway. Lol
Hi Blondie, well I hope you have fun at all of those events. Don't give a hoot what anyone else thinks either, you just be happy with yourself. Life is short so live it however you wish.
ReplyDeletelove Jan, xx
Jan, Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words. You are another friend who has been nothing but supportive, someone I can count on. Life is too short.
DeleteHi Blondie, I agree with everyone else. Of course it is ok to do it all, we all have many facets. Hope you have fun at all events. It's so great to have this place and such wonderful friends who we can be ourselves with.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Roz, it's okay here in our little part of Blogland because I have friends like you. Thank you for your support and for being open minded. It is nice to be myself somewhere.
DeleteBusy busy weekend. Don't think or worry about what anyone else thinks just enjoy and have fun.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
Ronnie, I will or should have lots of fun. Just crazy thoughts go through my head when two worlds almost collide with each other. No one is my real world is as open minded as you all are here, there is nobody to talk to but Ty (who isn't bothered by the secret lives). Thanks for being a friend.
DeleteBusy weekend for sure - almost everyone has secret lives - it's what makes life exciting. Enjoy yours.
ReplyDeleteOne thing about you, you are always just straight to the point and I need that sometimes. Instead of worrying, I should just be enjoying. Thanks for the reminder..
DeleteHow nice to have a partner who accepts all of you.
ReplyDeleteAmy
You are right. We have been married for 27 years and together for 30. There is so much we have experienced. But since ttwd, our marriage is the one solid in our lives. We will be together forever now we know how to make a marriage work. Ty is the best.
DeleteYou're dressing as a Domme. Yes? Please say yes. I have a beautiful RED whip I can loan you...
ReplyDeleteWill you go as my submissive? I promise to only crack the whip in the air not on you. I love red! Miss you my friend.
Deleteglad you can be yourself here :-) Hugs
ReplyDeleteTerps, only thanks to friends like you. I am okay here.
DeleteHi Blondie!:) Your weekend/week ahead sounds like so much fun- all of it! Loving Mom duties, serving in your community(church), fun, loving, spanky business with Ty, you have it all going on. How wonderful! Not only does ttwd add something incredibly special to our marriages/loving relationships, but its secrecy of sorts certainly adds a fun dimension to the picture, doesn't it? I'm with everyone else- the last thing that our kids want to hear about is the specifics of what goes on behind their parents' closed doors. LOL!
ReplyDeleteYou know, the second greatest gift that ttwd has brought to me (What it has taught Rob and me about loving well, is the first), has been the friendships made over time here in Blogland. We feel supported for who we are, and lovingly give support too. How special that is! A treasure to be sure! Glad that you have found that freedom to be you here! I always LOVE seeing you here. Have a fun weekend! Many hugs,
<3 Katie
Katie, you have been an awesome friend to me, very supportive of all my endeavors. I don't know if I like all the secrecy but if I put a positive spin on it, like it being a fun secret, maybe this will all become easier to put together. I will not share things with my kids for a long time, if ever. But ttwd has been so good for our marriage, that I might want to share that. I don't know, I just need to know when the time is right and I am sure that Ty will have his opinion.
DeleteThanks again for being my friend..
I think we all need a safe place where we can be ourselves without fear of judgement. For many of us, that is this wonderful community we've built here. As for the tattoos, wear them proudly. They're part of who you are and if someone is willing to think less of you just because you have a tattoo, they're probably not the type of person you want in your life anyway.
ReplyDeleteDana, thank you for commenting. I really miss seeing you around. I consider you one of my blog friends and you have always made me feel safe, I hope I have done the same for you. There will always be judgmental people in life, I just have to learn to not take things to heart and to be happy with who I am. Hope you are doing okay.
DeleteBlondie -
ReplyDeleteJust happened to be dropping by today and attempting to read some of your posts; and now just one post in and this one really stood out. I think you may have inspired me to write a post about being yourself and being accepted.
Best,
Enzo