Blondies Blog
| L | A | U | G | H | T | E | R | N | N | N | R | H | G | B |
| S | R | E | G | G | O | L | F | I | E | U | D | U | Q | L |
| L | E | A | T | H | E | R | K | P | R | D | P | S | J | O |
| V | H | F | U | E | A | J | O | I | D | I | I | B | N | G |
| L | C | U | A | S | P | C | T | H | L | T | S | A | E | G |
| P | L | Q | W | D | O | U | G | S | I | Y | L | N | Y | I |
| I | A | E | Y | W | O | K | F | D | H | Q | I | D | T | N |
| B | U | D | B | Y | S | P | O | N | C | L | Y | H | H | G |
| E | L | O | D | R | B | M | T | E | P | B | W | F | G | A |
| T | Y | O | K | L | E | G | A | I | R | R | A | M | U | N |
| S | L | H | N | S | E | K | C | R | O | W | W | J | A | L |
| Q | H | E | T | D | G | S | N | F | J | N | F | S | N | U |
| X | P | I | B | C | I | L | N | I | E | C | I | V | D | A |
| E | C | W | E | D | S | E | I | T | T | U | J | G | P | Z |
| S | P | A | N | K | I | N | G | S | Y | S | G | O | G | W |
| ADOPTION | ADVICE | BELT |
| BLOGGING | BLONDIE | CHILDREN |
| COWBOYS | DISCIPLINE | DOMESTIC |
| FLOGGER | FRIENDSHIP | HUSBAND |
| LAUGHTER | LEATHER | MARRIAGE |
| NAUGHTY | NUDITY | PADDLES |
| SEX | SPANKINGS | STINKERBELL |
a little round up of labels and topics from my posts over the years. Enjoy the puzzle
Love this, Blondie...thanks so much for sharing. Hope everything is going well in your life and hope to see you around more often. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat
Thanks Cat! I am trying to blog again. It's been too long. Hugs and blessings to you.
DeleteHi Blondie, great to see you here :) I love word finds,found some and will have to come back. Hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Thanks Roz! I thought that I would do something different. Hope you are doing good. Hugs!
DeleteBlondie, I love word searches. I found a few right away, and will print the page and finish it tonight.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hermione
Glad you like my fun post. Puzzles are fun.
DeleteHugs
Hi Blondie,
ReplyDeleteHow fun! :-) A few of the words popped off the page at me immediately - laughter, leather, spankings - go figure :-) Hugs to you
Go figure, three of my favorite things. Lol
DeleteHugs for you!!
Very cool - I love these things. Glad to hear from you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Leigh! Glad you like puzzles too. I really want to be around.
DeleteBlondie hi. Good to see you posting.
ReplyDeleteThanks, love words searches. Found a few already.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Thanks Ronnie. I've been trying to catch up with everyone. Enjoy the puzzle. XX
DeleteHi Blondie, love this, thank you.
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with you,
hugs
DF
DF,it's been nice catching up on reading everyone's blogs. Enjoy this silly puzzle. Hugs!
DeleteWho is this? LOL. Hope you manage to stick around for a bit more this time. It's been pretty 'dead' around here.
ReplyDeleteLove ya
willie
okay, challenge accepted - lol.
DeleteLovely to hear from you, Blondie! This is a great puzzle. Strange how certain words such as "leather" and "spanking" stand out!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ami