Tuesday, May 24, 2016

National Tiara Day


Today is National Tiara Day







Put on your tiara and have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Never heard of this day..but I love it! Every female should have her own tiara..we are all worth it.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blondie,

    I love this! It is a great national day to celebrate indeed. My favorite is the last one. Thanks, Blondie.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Blondie, I didn't know. Love this and love the pics.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Blondie...didn't know that today was National Tiara day...guess I need to dig mine out and remind myself that I'm worthy of it. Thanks so much for sharing all these awesome picks and quotes.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Blondie, what lovely pics, have a nice day!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Blondie, I better polish my tiara up although I think I'm a bit late to join in the special day.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now where did I put that darn thing. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We can't be all princess, ladies, someone has to clap when I go by..

    Han

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is a National Tiara Day! How could I not know this! :-) I will find mine right away. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete