Thursday, May 19, 2016

26 Years

Our love story..... It started years before we were married. Not much has been easy for us during the last 26  years. One thing I know for sure, I love him with all that I am. And forever means forever to us.
The first time we met, we knew that there was something between us - the way our bodies and minds reacted to each other. Maybe it was love at first site. Whatever it was, we were together from that day forward. It's the best choice I have ever made.
Our relationship has been tested more times then I can remember. It seemed that, the tough times made us stronger. Ty is my rock. And today, we celebrate and appreciate the day we were married and all the years in between.
 
The twists and turns can make you dizzy. The ups and downs can make your stomach roll. And the emotions are so scattered, it's almost like a scavenger  hunt. And I don't even want to revisit the hard times, some of them really hurt. God has given me the grace to learn and to survive 
We have changes in our marriage that have been so positive. Our form of Domestic Discipline has been a big factor in strengthening our marriage. Funny that we were doing it before we even knew that it had a name or that other people were living similar relationships. The blog, called DDS, was amazing. The friendships I made and the things I learned about myself will always be with me. And then there was blog land. This place has influence and supported Ty and me (and my entire family). We have found a safe place.
 
Spankings are definitely a big part of lives. For discipline and for fun. It works for us and I need Ty to take of me and Ty needs to take care of me. He is the HoH and he is my Dom. Two spanking relationships, both that really work.
 
We have a wonderful future to look forward to. Our youngest in 14 and by the time he moves out, we will be young enough to enjoy all the things that we have wanted to do. I look forward to those years and enjoying all the time we have had and we will have.
Happy Anniversary Ty






























15 comments:

  1. I love, love, love, love this post so much! Happy Anniversary!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations...you have managed to do what many have not....I wish both of you many more years of bliss...and spankings.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post - you can feel the love. Happy Anniversary to you and wishing you the best of years, this year and every year thereafter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Blondie and Ty, Happy Anniversary, I hope you have a lovely day and lots of happy years ahead
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary Blondie and Ty. Hope there are many more years to enjoy making wonderful memories together.
    Hugs Lindy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know what I love most about this post? The fact that it is so real, raw and honest,(just like you are always). Marriage is hard at times. Marriage is work. Work that pays off tenfold, but work nevertheless. In the four years I have known you so much has happened, to all 4 of us, (and then there are 8 kids too..LOL)I can hardly imagine the 22 years prior! Anyway throughout all of those 4 years and difficult (and wonderful) times, your commitment and love to each other,your children and your faith has always shone through brightest.

    Both of you obviously did make a wonderful choice for a partner in life, maybe because the stars aligned, but more than likely because you both have the same drive to keep what is important in the forefront.

    Happy Anniversary my friend! Here is hoping you will get back to your honeymoon spot for your 30th~

    Much Love
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary Ty and Blondie. What a lovely post and beautiful reflection on your marriage :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really beautiful post Blondie. Happy Anniversary to you and Ty. Enjoy your day.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary, Blondie. May you enjoy many more happy years together.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love "A good marriage is not something you find, it is something you make." So very true.

    We wish you and Ty a Very Happy Wedding Anniversary, and many, many more happy years together.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a buautiful tribute to the true passions of your marriage. I love this post Blondie!! Happy anniversary to you both! XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary, Blondie and Ty! Wishing you many more lovely and loving years together. Thank you for sharing this awesome tribute to marriage. I love the Gary Thomas quote..."A good marriage is not something you find, it is something you make." Such truth in those words!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary! Congratulations. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your anniversary. Wishing you both many more years of love, happiness and contentment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary! Lovely! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete