Tuesday, September 29, 2015

what was I thinking - the disappearing post


About the last post:








Thank you my friends who commented before the post disappeared. I appreciate the advice and the honesty you all gave.

7 comments:

  1. ((Hugs)) Blondie. I read it but didn't get to comment.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Probably too much to comment on. But I do appreciate the hugs

      Delete
  2. Oh Blondie, I hope all is well!
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things are good, now that my head is on straight. Thanks for the honest advice

      Delete
  3. What were you thinking? You were thinking out loud that is all. You were thinking, I need a kick in the butt.....and that is what you got! All's well that ends well my friend.

    Much love
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thinking out loud (literally) got the possessive HoH of mine spanking my butt, not kicking it like you all. Lol I hope that this isn't a one time thing.

      Delete
    2. Meh, spanking, kicking, why split hairs?

      Delete