Monday, June 22, 2015

No PANTY DAY today



what a freeing day, just wish my butt looked like that.
Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. LOL...I wish i had seen this earlier....i do a not panty day once a week....but only a no PANTY day....
    day...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Blondie...I didn't know today was no panty day but I actually didn't wear panties today...go without many days. LOL Oh I so agree...sure wish my butt looked like that!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, didn't know it was no panty day. I guess there's always tomorrow lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blondie, next year can you please remind us all in capital letters? How very 'outlanderish'!

    I, too, wish my butt looked like the one in your photo. Sigh. Glad you had fun with it.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh I missed it! Guess I will have to make my own no panty day lol!
    Love,
    Scarlet ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I had a butt like that I am thinking I would never want to cover it!!!
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  7. This reminds me of an idea I have about DD boot camp. It has always been a bother to unbuckle a belt and having 2 garments to always pull down. Especially at boot
    camp where there can multiple spankings in one day. Always down then back up, down then back. It is also somewhat time consuming. If you can maximize the seclusion of the area you are having the boot camp, why not just leave off the pants during the duration of the boot camp? I am not joking because if you think about it it is very efficient and afterall it is only the wife and HOH together. You can make quick on the spot swats (while wife is standing) for minor infractions all the way to full blow maintenance and corrective spanking without all the hassel. If some are concerned about being without pants for a week or so, just utilize pillows, towels and the like for comfort. If sitting outside a blanket can be used. My wife and I did it once after I spanked her and I slid my hand down to cover her bottom. Very romantic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blondie and all- I forgot to add I think No Panty Day (or no pants also if desired like Blondie has apparantly chosen) is a great idea and I think the following should be taken into consideration:

    Instead of once a year it should be once a month, probably on a Saturday when most people spend some time at home. Kids, of course should be taken to sitter.
    Blondie, I think it would be a great idea to E-mail Mr BBSpanker and tell him to find a way to advertise it, so the day can be shared with all involved. Imagine. All over the
    world thousands will have something in common that day!

    What does everyone think?

    Ray

    ReplyDelete