
I am into week five out of six and feeling good. Love what I am doing but it's a little harder than I expected. Ty is feeling better. Doctors are still figuring stuff out but what they have been able to identify is being treated. He has most of his energy back, unfortunately he still has some pain.
All in all, things are going well. With teenagers, life is never boring. They have been helping out, more than usual. Be back around here more in a few weeks. Hope you are all having fun, staying out of trouble and know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. May the spankings continue.....


Thinking about you and hoping summer offers some ease.
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Thanks Meredith, me too
DeleteThanks for the update...glad to hear Ty seems to be getting better. Enjoy the rest of the summer days....as much as possible!
ReplyDeletehugs abby
I hoping to do some enjoying too....... especially since Ty is feeling better
DeleteHope things continue to go well!
ReplyDeleteHope Ty recovers completely!
Thanks Minelle, me too
DeleteSo glad to hear that Ty is doing better and that you are too. Continued good things ahead.
ReplyDeleteThanks Leigh. Hoping for a lot more successes
DeleteHope you all have a great summer and TY gets well soon
ReplyDeletelove Jan,xx
Me too, I could use some quiet summer and it will be even better when Ty is back to him old self
DeleteGood to hear from you Blondie. Happy to hear Ty is feeling better and all's good with you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
Thanks Ronnie, I wish I had your discipline to blog regularly. Things are going well
DeleteHope Ty feels better soon. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeletehugs DF
Thanks DF. I am working hard, almost done. Though I am procrastinating right now.
DeleteHey Blondie...happy you are doing well with your studies and that Ty is feeling a bit better. Continuing to keep both of you in my prayers and sending lots of healing energy for Ty.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat
Thanks Cat, need all the prayers we can get. And Ty must be feeling your positive energy because he has found some answers. Thanks for your personal support too
DeleteI'm glad to hear your summer is going well and Ty is doing better. It's hard when you don't know what's wrong. study hard and do your homework before you play! :D
ReplyDeleteDang it, I am playing right now instead of working. I need a break. Next Monday, I will be out of school till the end of August. Thanks for your good wishes
DeleteHi Blondie, great to hear from you, thank you for the update. Glad to hear you are enjoying your studies and the Ty is feeling better. Sending positive thoughts and prayers for a full recovery and wishing you the best with your studies.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Thanks Roz. We need all of the positive prayers and support. Things are getting better and though I am procrastinating right now, I will be done by Sunday
DeleteGlad to hear Ty is feeling better! hugs!
ReplyDeleteThanks Renee. Hope you are having a great summer
DeleteThank you for letting us know how you both are doing. Glad to hear Ty is feeling better and I wish you all the best with your studies. Enjoy your summer!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ami
Thanks Ami! As long as things are getting better and not worse, this summer will turn out to be great
DeleteEnjoy your summer and have fun. Look forward to future updates. Hugs, K
ReplyDeleteThanks K! I would love to connect with you some day and ask a lot of questions. Proud of you and I hope you are doing well.
DeleteSo good to hear from you! Keep up that hard work but try to enjoy your summer! Still keeping Ty in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteThanks Maggie! Work, work, work, no time for play..... till next week!!! Thanks for praying, we need all of those prayers
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you...summers always begin with a vision of relaxation and quiet and then reality hits and I realize summer is just as busy as the rest of the year...the only difference is I don't get any breaks. :-) Still, am having fun with my kiddos...and trying to sneak a moment to catch up... Hugs to you
ReplyDelete