I am taking a break from my studies......... Doesn't that sound awesome? I am loving this going back to school. I am not taking the pre-algebra (way too much for a summer school class). But I am loving my English. We are analyzing literature - pretty awesome if you ask me.

So as of today, I am back to reading all your blogs. If I am a little behind, truthfully, I am always a little behind, a little late, and a little to happy.


Ty isn't feeling much better but at least he seems to have stopped getting worse. That is the good news. He is seeing a doctor today and a different one tomorrow. Hopefully we will start getting answers. 
With all the business of our lives and Ty not feeling well, my bottom has gone untouched. And sex has been kind of non-existent. This weekend, we finally had a little time together and we were able to reconnect. 
I sure hope Ty feels better soon! It can be scary not knowing things!
ReplyDeleteI always loved literature classes! So exciting!
Hope you get attention soon!
Glad you had some reconnection. I hope the docs find out whats wrong with Typ. Not knowing is scary.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for Ty! I hope he feels better, it's no fun to be sick :(. I'm glad you are enjoying your English class, that sounds fun. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Blondie, :) That is wonderful that you are enjoying your classes and school! It is fun to go back to school after a bunch of years.
ReplyDeleteI will keep Ty in my prayers. I hope that the docs can get down to business and figure it all out, as well as make him feel better asap! Please keep us posted. Many hugs,
<3 Katie
Hi Blondie...I really hope one of the doctors has the answers you're looking for! Ty is in my prayers. So glad you two can get some reconnection time this weekend. Xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi Blondie, I'm so glad you are enjoying your classes, that's awesome :) The English class does sound like fun.
ReplyDeleteI really hope Ty is feeling better soon and that the doctors can provide some answers. Sending positive thoughts and prayers. Yay for some reconnection time :)
Hugs
Roz
Hi Blondie, I hope Ty gets some answers soon amd starts to feel better. Glad you are enjoying school
ReplyDeletelove Jan,xx
Hello Blondie,
ReplyDeleteI do hope Ty gets some answer from the doctors. Happy you are enjoying your classes.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Sex, what's that??? Sorry, that sounds bitter - I am trying to not let it affect me emotionally but I miss the connection with my husband. Anyways, enough about me. I am so glad you are enjoying your studies...English sounds like a fun summer class. I do hope Ty gets answers soon so he can heal. Sending lots of hugs your way!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice way to spend your break from your studies!! Hopefully Ty is on the mend soon and you are all on your way to enjoying your summer. Way to keep at it with the classes!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Blondie...I am way behind in visiting everyone also...has been absolutely whacko and stressed around here. Happy you are enjoying your class and you and Ty found a bit of reconnection time. Hope the doctors are able to find out what is wrong with him soon. If they haven't already, you might ask the doctors to test his vitamin D levels...many of his symptoms are very similar to what mine where when they discovered that I my levels were "dangerously" low and put me on megadoses to bring them up. Now have to take a higher dosage daily. Sending lots of prayers and healing energy.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat