I hope you, Ty and the Rowdies have a happy holiday, don't overeat, enjoy one another's company and stay out of trouble! I'm thankful we're friends! :D
I gained 7lbs for no reason... and it's not even Thanksgiving here, but maybe it's that I didn't set my scales back!!! ;) Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)
Happy Thanksgiving, Blondie, to you and all your family
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ami
Blondie,
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Have a wonderful time.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
:) Might be better to hide the scale until sometime in January!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and Ty!
ReplyDeleteI hope you, Ty and the Rowdies have a happy holiday, don't overeat, enjoy one another's company and stay out of trouble! I'm thankful we're friends! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm not even sure I can reach down to the scales - I feel too full at the moment! But boy did it all taste good!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you and yours also. Forget the scale.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving! Blondie
ReplyDeleteLOL...I set mine back by 20 pounds!
Hope you, Ty and your crew had a wonderful day!
Hugs and Blessings...
Cat
I don't think setting the scale back is going to help at this point...gosh am I full... :-) hope you had a great day with loved ones! Hugs
ReplyDeleteHi Blondie - I've been lurking and I love your blog. Hope you have a happy turkey day! And I wish I could set my scale back!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you and yours!! Now it's time to start thinking about Christmas planning!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you, Ty and family Blondie. Hope you had a wonderful day and that you enjoy the holiday weekend.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
Giggle..that's a great idea!
ReplyDeleteHope that you had a great Thanksgiving, Blondie!! :) And what a phenomenal idea!!! LOL!!! :) Many hugs,
ReplyDelete<3 Katie
LOL! Hope you had a wonderful day my friend.
ReplyDeleteI gained 7lbs for no reason... and it's not even Thanksgiving here, but maybe it's that I didn't set my scales back!!! ;) Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)
ReplyDelete{{{hugs}}} EsMay