Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Tuesday Night


well if you were wondering what happened last night........



well there was our Tuesday night spanking but with a little twist - a bamboo stick. I have a feeling that it is something like a can but I don't know for sure. I can tell you that it hurt but it didn't seem to hurt as bad as his hand.



But the rest of the night, I was well taken care of. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine,

TEN ORGASMS














 

37 comments:

  1. Blondie,
    That is so sweet. I am envious............ TEN!!!!!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but remember I had to have the spanking before the fun. Pain before pleasure. Thanks for commenting

      Delete
  2. glad you were cared for so nicely! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terps! Turned out better than expected.

      Delete
  3. HOLY CRAP...and here I was feeling sorry for you...pffft!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhhhhh, pain before pleasure and my bottom still hurts, so a little sympathy, geez. Lol

      Delete
  4. So happy for you Blondie but dang woman...that's just plain mean to brag like that! ;-)

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bragging? Me? Just sharing the good news. Lol

      Delete
  5. WOW, how are you able to keep track to 10???? I get to 5 (occasionally) and it all becomes a blurr
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not the one keeping track, that was all Ty. He loves to set new records. And I do believe that this was the best.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Well my bottom still hurts.......... But I did sleep well that night, with a pretty big smile on my face. I just remembered to ask you, have you used the paddle that you won yet?

      Delete
  7. OMG Blondie ... 10??? I'd say you were well taken care of, you lucky girl!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess Ty wanted to reconnect realllllyyyyy bad. He is a good man.

      Delete
  8. Wow! 10, you must be exhausted! I've never been past 3.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did fall asleep and have no idea about how the kids got home or if they even went to bed. Lol Ten is a big record for us. I didn't even start having orgasms till I was 40, so I guess we are making up for lost time......

      Delete
  9. I hate bamboo, so I say you deserved it - and another round for bragging! Just kidding, it really sounds like a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be nice to poor old me. And I am definitely not sharing your comment with Ty - LOL. He is a good guy and I think that though my bottom still hurts. it ended up a good night. I just hope I don't do something stupid again to have earned the big spanking and then all I have to look forward to is the usual spankings. We are just making up for lost time.

      Delete
  10. 10! I'm with Willie... I'm not sure I feel sorry for you anymore. I bet you are tired now. That sounds like it would take days to recover.

    Love,
    TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is probably why I went back to sleep yesterday after bringing the kids to school. And you can still feel sorry for me since Saturday was so horrible. I wonder if Ty will try to beat this record any time soon....

      Delete
  11. Wow 10 and you had the energy to write this?
    Impressive most impressive indeed.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny that you said this. I fell asleep right afterwards and the next morning, after dropping the kids off at school, I went back to sleep for a couple of hours. That is not usual. I always am the last one to bed and I get up with my husband early in the morning and go all day. Believe me, that is impressive and I wonder if it will happen again or if Ty will try to set a new record. Hmmmm

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. We are going to start offering bamboo sticks at our Etsy shop. It really isn't as bad as I thought it would be. It's nice to have a variety of implements.

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. So true. That is the best thing about this kind of lifestyle - the aftercare and the closeness. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

      Delete
  14. Oh Wow! Can I be happy for you but a bit jealous too?
    I'm really really happy that you aren't in more pain - I forgot to comment earlier, but I was a little worried for you. But Wow! You are one lucky lady!!
    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Cali, It all sounds good but there were times when I didn't think I could take anymore......... spankings or tongue. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. 10??? OMG really? Wow. Guess that bamboo really wasn't so awful lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really wasn't so awful. but someone just said that they break easily. ours is pretty thick and I hope that he doesn't spank me hard enough to break it. Sometimes, when it really hurts, I start punching him. I know, not good but I guess I am kind of feisty and that's why he calls me Stinkerbell.
      Ty has a great tongue. I was ready to call it quits at about #6 but since I couldn't really move much, he wouldn't stop. Pain and pleasure

      Delete
  17. LOL...wow! And here I was worrying about you and wondering how it had gone.

    Sounds like you survived just fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for worrying. With husbands, we don't always know what they have planned. And when I ask, I usually get that look that he thinks I am topping from the bottom. Needless to say, I was quite pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eek about the first part (covering eyes), but yay on the aftercare! 10! Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEK is right! Did you tell J about it. you don't want anymore spankings unless you he can give you at least 10 big O'S. Tell him I said so.

      Delete
  20. I am so glad that you are okay, and that everything went well. I do have one question though. How do you even keep track once you get that high? I'd lost count and all sense of focus! lol I'm as impressed with 10 as your ability to count to it during it all. lol I'd get lost at four probably.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It wasn't me that was counting. I couldn't think straight if I tried. Nope, that was all Ty. He loves a challenge and wanted to see how many before I died. Lol

    ReplyDelete