Tuesday, November 12, 2013

L8L Lurkers Day


Wow, what a year it has been since love our lurkers day #7.
 
If you are a reader of my blog, whether you just read or read and comment, I want to say thanks.
 
It is interesting how much blogland has become such a positive part of my life.
 
When I am not around for awhile, whatever the reason, I really miss the support and the friendship that I have found here.
 
We were all lurkers at one time. It is diffuicult to take the plunge and make the first comment, let alone start your own blog.
 
If you are one my lurkers, thanks! Please feel free to comment anytime. It really is anonymous. And most of all, I always appreciate any comments.
 
Feel free to leave your opinion, your question or any ideas you might have.

 
In the last year, we opened our store on Etsy. Thanks to all blog friends and lurkers, our store has really been successful. Thank you!
 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlondiesPlace?ref=l2-shopheader-name


As an encouragement for leaving a comment on my blog, we will give 10% discount on a paddle of you choice at our store.

 
I hope that you have enjoyed reading my blog and I hope that you will leave me a comment
and let me know that you have been lurking.
 
 
 
 
 

83 comments:

  1. I am a regular reader but don't think I have commented before.
    I've heard about your paddles though!
    Happy LOLday
    Janey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janey, thanks for commenting. And thanks for reading my blog. I hope to see you around more. And I am pleased that you have heard about my paddle shop. Stop by there anytime. and take a look.

      Delete
  2. Non lurker here, but I always enjoy seeing a new post from you! Happy LOL day, now im off to check out those paddles. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kenzie, I read yours but not comment too much. I am trying to get better about it. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  3. Happy LOL Day! Love your blog Blondie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tricia! Hope to see you around blogland

      Delete
  4. Hi Blondie, I read here but I don't think I've commented, so hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I am glad that you said hello. See you around

      Delete
  5. Happy LOL Day, Blondie. I started off as a lurker on your blog ;) And that's a very pretty paddle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey stranger. You are probably one of my all time favorite ex lurkers. Miss chatting with you and I hope that all is going great. Just let me know when you ever want to buy anything and I will set you up.

      Delete
  6. Happy LOL Day Blondie! You know that most of the time I'm not a lurker...too big a mouth! ;) Hope you and Ty are doing well.

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat, I am really glad that you are not a lurker. You have been a friend and I really appreciate it. It is nice to be thought of.

      Delete
  7. Hi Blondie!! :) Happy LOL Day! I have always enjoyed reading here. Your paddles look beautiful. I am just not sure that I want one in Rob's hand. LOL Maybe I'll be brave one day. :) Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie. I am always glad to see your comments. Paddles are different than other implements, for sure. But if you ever want one, let me know so I can set you up with the best one for you

      Delete
  8. Hi Blondie, hope you have had a happy LOL day, your paddles look beautiful but deadly!
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! It is always nice to see your name in my comments. The paddles are not deadly, painful but not deadly - lol.

      Delete
  9. I thought the same thing... wow, has it been a year already? How time flys!
    Happy LOL Day Blondie :)
    # MrBBSpanker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MrBB, thanks for stopping by and saying hello. And thanks for always supporting my store.

      Delete
  10. Well I'm more stalker than lurker where you are concerned but Happy Tuesday!

    love
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you are definitely not a stalker or a lurker. If you want, I can come up with some other adjectives or describing words. Lol

      Delete
  11. Blondie,

    Really enjoy my visits here. Happy LOL Day.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie for stopping by and saying hello. I really enjoy your blog. Don't always get a chance to comment but you know I am around

      Delete
  12. Happy LOL Day Blondie!

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mona Lisa! I need to comment more so you really know that I am around. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  13. Happy LOL Day, Blondie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not really a lurker, but couldn't resist stopping by and saying hello! :-) Happy LOL Day! hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you stopped by Terps. Always enjoy seeing you in my comments

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. I love this day where we all get to say hello

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. Irishy, miss you. At least I am coming back slowly but surely. Talk to ya soon.

      Delete
  17. Happy LoL Day Blondie!
    Boy, you sure know how to tempt us 'spankos' don't you? ;)
    But I really do love reading here when you do get the time to write - and I love your photos that you put up too!
    Hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cali. My store is a spanko's dream. Not a paddle that is bad. And some paddles that aren't even listed, cause they were made to my requests. Let me know if you ever want to purchase one, we do custom orders. Lol
      I am really glad you stopped by and said hello. See you around blogland

      Delete
  18. Replies
    1. Hi Chicadee. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello ;=-)

      Delete
  19. Replies
    1. Thanks Callie for stopping by and saying hello. Love to see you comment on my posts

      Delete
  20. Happy LOL day Blondie! I always love reading here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe! I am glad that you stopped by and said hello

      Delete
  21. Happy LOL day! I lurk frequently and should comment more.

    Thanks for sharing your blog!

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fiona, I am glad that you said hello this time. I am like you, I read and don't comment very much. Thanks for reading my blog

      Delete
  22. Replies
    1. And happy day to you too. Who won the paddle? Ty is ready to ship it....

      Delete
  23. Bonnie,
    Do you sell a paddle that doesn't sting like heck? We want to buy a new one. No wait, Jack says we need a new one!!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we sold paddles that don't hurt. But we have paddles that don't hurt as much as others. Any time you decide to buy, let me know and I can help you find the perfect one.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  24. Happy 8th LOL Day, Blondie! I'm glad that your store has been doing well, but I'm afraid I'm not going to redeem the discount on a paddle!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C - I already have the perfect paddle all made for you, remember. Kind of like what you sent (or tried to send) Ty (the flogger). Next box, it will be all yours. I hope Jim uses it more than the other implements.

      Delete
  25. Happy LOL Day! I enjoy reading your blog.

    Ms Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms Kate, thank you so much for stopping by and commenting. I hope that you continue reading my blog and comment anytime you want. I can always use good advice.

      Delete
  26. Being your friend has been one of the best parts of this year. One of these days I'm going to get with Bucko and we are going to support that little shop of yours. Maybe that pocket paddle... I think Rogue may have mentioned that one a time or two.

    Happy LOL day! Your love and support has made more than a few trying times easier.

    Love ya,
    TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Rogue does like my pocket paddle. I had Ty make me one in Purpleheart. It is much thicker than the light one that we usually sell. You should go to her blog and try to win the one she is giving away.
      I have totally enjoyed becoming your friend this year. You are one of the nicest people I know. And you give great advice in parenting. Wish you could be here where I live and take care of my kiddos.
      Hugs

      Delete
  27. Happy LOL Day, I've never commented here before, but I have visited frequently! Congrats on the success of your store

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Jenelle! I am so glad that you did comment and say hello today. Please come by and comment whenever you can. I can always use a different opinion.
      Thanks again

      Delete
  28. Hey Blondie,
    I'm always around when you post and I try to comment, I miss you and wish you were around more often. But real life does rear it's ugly head at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be careful what you wish for, I am returning in full force....... well if my life continues to be somewhat calm like it is right now. Knock wood. We should really keep in touch by email.

      Delete
  29. Replies
    1. Hi there, thanks for stopping by and saying hello. I am so glad that you did. Please come back and comment again so we can get to know each other. I always like to make new blog friends

      Delete
  30. I have to admit, I don't think I read your blog until I found your paddles, but I've been an avid reader ever since and have come to love your blog very much. Knowing we share the same faith and ideas on a lot of things really makes me feel close to you as well.

    {{{HUGS}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am glad that we found each other, that's all that matters. I am always happy to see your name in my comments. And I promise to comment more. I read your blog regularly though. I am glad that we have become blogland friends.
      <3

      Delete
  31. Happy LOL Day, Blondie! Love you, but I'll pass on telling my husband about that paddle discount, thanks! Money's too tight to get another paddle right now (or ever, ha!). ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kay, I already have a paddle made for you, kind of like the one I have for C. J should probably be using the one I am sending him, all the time.
      Miss you sooooooooooo much. We need some talk time. Give a hug to my little one

      Delete
  32. Happy LOL Day, Blondie. Take care,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW!!!!! I am so happy to see your name. I have really missed you. Are you going to start blogging again. I always just took in your posts and used them in my daily life. I hope that things are going well. Keep in touch.

      Delete
  33. Better late than never. Happy LOL Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! What happened to going nude with me? I was waiting and waiting for your call. Did you chicken out or now that you are one of those awesome authors, you are too busy to hang with me, a person who can't write. I have great stories in my head but putting them down, I have never been good at that.
      Hope all is going well. Love your books and congrats

      Delete
  34. Happy LOL day! I do read your blog pretty often and I don't think I have ever commented. I was thinking I should comment on everyone's blog more often. LOL day taught me that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that you commented at least once because I remember your name. Very unique. I am in the same boat as you, I read but don't always comment. Maybe we can challenge each other to comments more on the blogs we read.

      Delete
  35. Happy LOL Day Blondie! I always enjoy visiting here. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Thank you too for the support and encouragement you have given me.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, I don't know why but I always think that you have been one of my longest of blogland friends. Thank you for always being there to comment and encourage.
      <3

      Delete
  36. Hi Blondie! Happy LOL Day, and thanks for all you do to support authors and the community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ana, you are the one we should all be thanking. I have enjoyed working with you on all of the blog hops. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello.

      Delete
  37. Hi Blondie,

    Happy LOL 8 day! I'm a regular visitor to your blog, and always enjoy your posts. I was here yesterday but Blogger ate my comment.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya know, and I sure I have told you before, you have been so helpful in other ways. But I love to have you comment anytime. I love your posts. Thanks for commenting

      Delete
  38. Heya Blondie! I smile every time a post comes up in my blog feed from you. :) Thanks for being here.

    Happy belated LOL day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always want to call you Susie Q. Don't ask me why, I cannot explain my silliness. I am really glad that you do visit my blog and that we also keep in touch. Stay out of mischief!

      Delete
  39. Was just referred to your site..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you for stopping by. And thanks to whoever sent you my way. I hope to see your comments and always feel free to give me your opinion. See you around blogland

      Delete
  40. I've commented before but wanted to drop by to wish you a belated LOL Day. I haven't shown Steve your shop yet. The last time I asked him to look at something on a site that sold implements, I ended up with the cane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OUCH on the cane. Still haven't worked my way up to that yet. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. I know we see each other in different places around blogland but I really do appreciate your comments.

      Delete