What do you wear to bed? underwear and a nightgown - what? Never know when a child is going to come barging in with an emergency.
What's your favorite pet name for your SO? Well, Ty says it is Babe when I am not happy with him or want him to do something. With the kids, he is always called dad/daddy, like go ask your dad. Sometimes I just call him love.
What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Cuddled up, in a warm blanket, in front of the fireplace, reading a great book. OR Outside jumping the puddles, getting as wet as we can, singing and laughing.
Your favorite snack food? I am not really one who snacks but I do like trail mix, peanuts, almonds, m&m's, raisins, etc
Do you cry at sad movies? No, but I do cry when I am reading a sad part in a book that I am reading
What's your favorite implement to be spanked with? This is a tough one. There are sooooo many to choose from. Lol I guess I will cheat and say, that my favorite implement is any paddle that Ty makes. He is the best paddle maker, just check out his work at our store, Blondie's Place.
Is your hair long or short? Long
What size is your bed? King size bad
Do you have sex with the lights on or off? Lights on. Ty said "what's the point of having the lights off?"
What's your favorite "around the house" outfit? T-shirt and comfy shorts in the summer, and sweats and a sweatshirt in the winter.
How do you drink your coffee or tea? Coffee, sugar with French vanilla creamer. Tea with milk and honey
Are you a bargain hunter? Definitely. You have to be when you are living month to month and trying to make ends meet
Do you think bald men are sexy? Never really thought about it one way or another.
Are you a good driver? I would say yes. Only been in two car accidents, and both of them, I was hit from behind. And I have only had one ticket in the thirty years I have been driving. But I am terrible at parallel parking. Plus I drive a van with kids in it all the time. Check out the rap song.
In a 24 hour period, how many hours do you spend watching TV? I am not a TV watcher. During different sport seasons, we tend to watch the games. And every once in awhile I will flip on American Idol or Bachelor. I would rather just have quiet and read a book.
Name the last book you read. Temptations' Edge by Eve Berlin
Would you rather be hot or cold? Cold, I would not survive without air conditioning
Do you like facial hair on a man? I really don't, which is a good thing since Ty doesn't have the mustache kind of jeans. He is not very hairy and I like that a lot.
Are you a smoker? Nope, no way, never. I was more angry with my son for smoking cigarettes than smoking pot. He doesn't smoke cigarettes any more and still can't figure out how my mind works. 





I love that little graphic on the bottom. So true.
ReplyDeleteHey Blondie,
ReplyDeleteThis is a great meme. I enjoyed reading your answers and the pics are great! Thanks for sharing. Like your favourite implement answer :)
Hugs,
Roz
Cute :)
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on wearing clothes to bed. It's too often little people come in wayyy early to get in bed with us.
Brilliant pictures to go with your answers! What a good idea!
ReplyDeleteI also love jumping in puddles, especially when with my grandson. Neither of us care about getting wet through.
I also used to wear a nightie and knickers to bed, and I was very glad once when we were staying in a hotel and the fire alarm went off at 4am and we ended up standing out in the car park in what we were wearing! (Luckily it was summer and quite warm.) But these days I just wear my favourite perfume, as Dan said he prefers me au naturelle. (Believe me, at my age that's the biggest compliment ever!)
Liked the paddle with the heart, but doesn't it leave lots of heart-shaped marks? Or is that the point? I still can't make up my mind which to choose. They all look scary - and I know what a wooden bath brush feels like, so paddles look exceptionally dangerous!
Many hugs
Ami
Loved your answers, Blondie. :-) I can't parallel park either - just ask my hubby. The kids were so proud of me one day when I took them to the dentist and parallel parked (even though it was a small town and there was so much space between the two cars that it was really not too difficult and I still had to try it twice to get it right) :-) Usually I just park in a parking lot and walk. When we wait for the school bus in the rain, I will break into song with "Singing in the Rain" and dance with my umbrella. :-)Fortunately the kids are still at an age they think I am cool, even if a bit weird :-) Hugs
ReplyDeleteGreat answers Blondie...loved your pics along with them. Thanks for sharing. You reminded me that I was supposed to post my answers...oops...need to get that done. LOL
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cat
These were fun to read, Blondie. Also...love that heart paddle, how cute!! :)
ReplyDelete