Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bubble Butt



39 comments:

  1. That's cute ... did he make it happen on purpose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it was a picture I saw on (I think) on Pinterest. But it reminded me of something Ty would do. He does help with the dishes.

      Delete
  2. Lol! Bums everywhere!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially with a good imagination, there is a spanked bum somewhere

      Delete
  3. LoL, very cool. Amazing where you see butts eh?

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Butts, implements, a crazy world we live in.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I bet you could use this in one of your books. Say like the bubbles gave the husband the idea to spank....

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Not as funny as all of yours but it was good for a laugh.

      Delete
  6. Hahahahahahaha great thing to wake up to, thanks for laugh. It's a perfect butt too lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so funny. Thanks for sharing.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking back at some of your posts and the pictures you find are great. I am hoping to catch up to today from where I began at the beginning. Lot's of reading to do.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Every once in awhile I find something funny and not X rated. Lol

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Well I am glad that I made you laugh. Thought that you had disappeared cause I haven't heard from you. Miss you

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks, hope you have a great weekend and when you need a laugh just think about the bubble butt

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. I found something for your posts, nature - that one. Oh, and there was a man in a kilt at my son's baseball game. Tried to get a picture but Ty wouldn't let me

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. We all need a good laugh once in awhile. Life is so crazy here that I just look at the picture and laugh

      Delete
  13. haha, this is great! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I like to share the happiness but be assured I won't share all the blah boring stuff

      Delete
  14. That's hilarious, but I'm still stuck on your husband doing the dishes..lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is really not my picture, just one I found. But..... my husband does the dishes. He is better at cleaning than I am. When things get chaotic, sometimes Ty just steps in and whittles away at the mess. Gotta love the guy

      Delete
  15. Ha Ha Ha Ha! Really hilarious! It even has pink cheeks! But to have a husband who washed up?! My my! You are one lucky girl!

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty does do dishes but this isn't our picture. He is a pretty awesome guy. But he only cleans the dishes well enough to put into the dishwasher. Still funny

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. Thanks. It is a cute butt, a little pink too. Ty didn't think it was too funny he said that he would rather it be my booty in the bubbles and a redder butt. Lol

      Delete
  17. Thanks, hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete