I love this Blondie ~ I need to forward it to my hubby who is happy to give me an erotic spanking, but doesn't know how to give me anything more, if that makes sense. I hope he takes this to heart - and that we'll be ordering a leather paddle from you sometime soon too. :)
This sounds absolutely wonderful, we still haven't really gotten there but I need it so much sometimes. Of course he probably could spank me until next week and I wouldn't be able really talk.
Huh, not seeing any victims in this diagram.
ReplyDeleteI love this Blondie ~ I need to forward it to my hubby who is happy to give me an erotic spanking, but doesn't know how to give me anything more, if that makes sense. I hope he takes this to heart - and that we'll be ordering a leather paddle from you sometime soon too. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE THIS!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Fiona
This is excellent Blondie, thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
We are always trying to learn something new, thanks for the lesson.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds absolutely wonderful, we still haven't really gotten there but I need it so much sometimes. Of course he probably could spank me until next week and I wouldn't be able really talk.
ReplyDelete