It had been too quiet around here. Where was my friend Irishey? Where was this wonderful person who loved to use my blog to set me straight.
Finally she gets her own blog and then she disappears.
I had to find her.
So I went looking.
Aha - 1st clue
Ummmm, if she is hiding in that castle, someone better find me a road.......
And then I found her home. Well home to her, Major Castle to me.
And Irishey tells me, that she has been sick but is on the road to recovery - don't worry she tells me

Time flew as it often does. I began to hear some talk that Irishey is still missing. She wasn't answering emails or commenting on blogs and her blog was dormant.

Where is Irishey?
So off again, I went. This time I followed the rainbow. And you will never believe where I found her.
I first hear a rumor that she was at Ireland's National Rugby team practice. She wasn't playing yet, at least I have yet to confirm that with my own eyes. Can you spot her in that ruck or is that a scrum?
I finally tracked her down, again. - Ya know how those mischievous leprechauns are.... Back at home and still in bed.I find that she is still sick and yet slowly recovering.
Poor lass, got the flu type A before Christmas, shingles before flu goes away, and flu again. and laryngitis and bronchitis. So if you happen to be visiting Ireland, make sure you are wearing some kind of mask so as not to get poor Irishey sick again.
I asked Irishey if she had anything she wanted me to tell her friends in blogland.
"Tell them I am very sorry for being such a thoughtless beeatch, that I didn't even bother to let anyone know I was alive. And I am a rude dog for not even checking my email all this time. You can quote me. Lol! And tell them I miss them and will be back soon"
Okay Irishey, you have until March 16th to be back in blogland!
Just remember that Ty makes paddles on request. Wouldn't a golden paddle, maybe shamrock sized be a great present to send to the Mister?
GET WELL SOON!







This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat is where she is! Thanks Blondie - I have been wondering where she was!
ReplyDeleteSending healing thoughts and much love to my sister from another mother.
hugs
and love
lillie
Thanks so much, Blondie. :)
Thanks for letting us know, Blondie! I was wondering what happened to Irishey. Hope she is back up to speed and feeling better soon. :)
ReplyDeleteWell I for one have been wondering. I just figure Leprechauns must going into hiding after Santa leaves to stay safe until St. Patrick's day!
ReplyDeleteGreat post. Thank you Blondie!
love willie
Hiding, is she? I've been worrying about her. Sent her an email and she didn't respond, had me worrying more. Maybe this situation calls for a shamrock paddle...
ReplyDeleteIrishey, dear, sending healing thoughts your way! Hope to see you out and about soon!!
Blondie, thanks!
I was just going to try again! Thanks Blondie we miss her! Irishey get well, we have unfinished business! Lol
ReplyDeleteVery cute post. I've missed her as well but I'm just as bad because I didn't send any emails.
ReplyDeleteYou are excellent at tracking down leprechauns! I thank you for that. Shingles! I hear that they are horrible and on top of the flu, bless her heart! Hope she more than well, that she's feeling fantastic by March 16!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
I thought it was something I had said! Wishing her well.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update Blondie! I had wondered as well! Hope she's on the road to recovery soon.
ReplyDeleteAdorable post, thanks for letting us know, Blondie! Irishey, I hope you get better and come back soon! :)
ReplyDeleteBlondie!
ReplyDeleteThat Irishey is a busy gal. I miss my "Twinner" - she's my blog Twin and I've been concerned about her. Thank you for the update!
Have a wonderful day tomorrow, sweetie.
Elisa Xo
Thank you for the update Blondie, very creative and cute way of letting us know.
ReplyDeleteI have been wondering where she was and was concerned. Sending my thoughts and prayers her way and hoping she is feeling much better soon.
Hugs,
Roz
Thanks for letting us know Blondie! I've been very worried about her...sent emails and she didn't respond which had me worrying even more.
ReplyDeleteIrishey... I do understand...I contracted shingles right after Christmas and still fighting the effects. Sending lots of healing energy, positive thoughts and prayers your way. Won't send hugs since I know those hurt right now. ;)
Blessings,
Cat
Thank you Blondie...a bunch of us have been worried. Can't wait to have her back when she is all sound in body...lol and mind.
ReplyDeleteI always knew from your blog and comments that you were a very sweet and compassionate person. It was so good of you to go through the effort to contact Irishey, and then to go the extra and let us all know too. I will be praying that God will help her immune system fight off these things. The flu is just awful and so is the shingles, put them together, and I just can not imagine. I loved the humor you added, maybe it will give her a smile or two. If she is reading... Irishey, you are not those things you said. You are a survivor to be able to deal with those illnesses at all. Prayers and Get well wishes for recovery soon. God bless you, Belle L.
ReplyDeleteWishing her the best! Always love her comments, and her baby blog :) What a lot of bad luck, for a sneaky leprechaun. Hope she's "home" with us all very soon!
ReplyDeleteYikes! I hope she feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteCute post - but what a terrible misfortune for her! Hope she feels better!
ReplyDeleteAw cute post, hope she feels better soon!
ReplyDeletesuch a cute post. You are a good friend
ReplyDeleteVery good work Blondie. Finding a leprechaun in Ireland must be very difficult.
ReplyDeleteWith all those illnesses it does sound like I need to stay away there.
Now, when Irishey is not back at her place in Blogland at March 16, I agree with you that severe paddling measures may be in order.
I have heard that a sound paddling cures almost anything.
So one good advice from me for Irishey: Get well soon!
І seriοusly loѵe уour sіtе.
ReplyDelete. Pleasant cοlοrѕ & theme. Did you builԁ
this sіte уourѕelf? Please reply back
as I'm attempting to create my own personal blog and would love to know where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Thanks! http://www.tinnitus411.com/remedy-for-ringing-in-the-ears/