Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Musings

There is not a whole lot to tell about Ty and Blondie right now. I think that I have gotten spanked every day for the last four days. He has been busy building some new paddles. That is the good and the bad about being married to a paddle maker/spanko/HoH.  And besides the spankings, I was busy blog hopping in the Love Spanks contest.

Speaking of the Love Spanks Blog Hop, I really hope that you had a chance to read all of the stories this weekend. These ladies are awesome authors of spanking fiction.

Adaline Raine
Alta Hensley
Anastasia Vitsky 
Cara Bristol
Celeste Jones
Claire Colinsgrove
Constance Masters
Jade Cary
Korey Mae Johnson
Patty Devlin 
Renee Rose
Starla Kaye 
Sue Lyndon

And another little note about the Blog Hops, Blondies Place is donating a Love Spanks paddle to one of the grand prize winners. As soon as I can, I will post a picture of it. Ty did a great job.

I found another great picture from Pinterest the Internet that I wanted to share.


 
 
Hope you all have a super, fantastic, couldn't be better, thanks for asking week.
 

27 comments:

  1. I Love the Blog Hop! It was a lot of fun! I would love to win one of your paddles ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if you don't win the paddle maybe you will win something else big. And you do know the owner of the paddle shop. Lol

      Delete
    2. Well obviously, I really do want to win the grand prize!- Who wouldn't? But I think it is cool that you are donating a paddle :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks. I love that someone asked because this is really fun. Ty and I have had a great time coming up with ideas.

      Delete
  2. Hey Blondie...Love Spanks was my first blog hop and it was so much fun...so many wonderful authors and stories.

    Spanked every day for 4 days?! Yikes...does Ty try every new paddle out on you?

    Thanks for sharing the lovely picture/quote.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the original model of all of our paddles. Yep, lucky me. My favorite is the purpleheart one. It isn't slappy but it's also not so thuddy that you feel it in your bones. Plus I love the color. I can only imagine what Ty's favorite is. The one for the Blog Hop is really nice.
      I am so glad that you did the blog hop this time. Aren't they great authors?
      (((hugs)))

      Delete
  3. Hi Blondie, Wow, poor you! or maybe not? LoL It certainly is the danger of having a paddle making HoH! I'm afraid I haven't had the chance to read all of the blog hop stories :(

    I love the pic!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, well since I wasn't in trouble, the spankings weren't bad. I could not handle four bad ones. It would break my heart. I don't like getting how I feel when I do something wrong. Good is good.

      Delete
  4. Wait. So are you saying that all your paddles you sell are used? LOL

    NOT that I will be buying any any time soon. * wink *

    Love

    Willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I only get the originals. The prototypes. Ty will bring it in after his first cut, we talk about if it should be longer, shorter, rounded or stained. Then he does whatever we discussed. Then he tries the whallop on me so I can describe how it feels. So obviously, I even have paddles that we decided we weren't going to sell. I would love to share one with you.....

      Delete
  5. Every day for the last four days? That sounds quite nice...;) I also took a look at your store again and really like the ambrosia maple paddle. I've never seen anything like it, it looks so unique because of the two colors. I just might get brave and tell Cael about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a popular one. Heavy wood. A couple of our blog friends have bought those too. One could never have enough paddles. Lol

      Delete
  6. Glad things are going well, Blondie. You two have a good V day in a few day, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SNP, I should share one or two of your blog posts with Ty to help him be a little romantic. Hope you have a great Valentines Day too.

      Delete
  7. Oh, I wish I had time to visit all the sites and read the stories. (*whispers* I probably shouldn't be on here right now as I have things I need to get done.) But Dave doesn't have any paddles such as what is in your shop so I don't have to worry too much. If he did I probably wouldn't push the line as often as I do just in case Dave were to find out. I think it would be difficult to sit for a bit if he were to use one. Although I have to be honest and say there is one on there that looks...intriguing. But I may have to skip mentioning it to Dave or I might see it up close and personal instead of just a pic. The day is coming though, when I know he will want to get one for us, so I will have to just let him know about your shop when he's ready to. Thank you, Blondie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacquie! I am not sure how one becomes ready for a paddle over a husband's hand. I think Ty's hand is still the best. Let me know when you seriously begin thinking about getting one so I can help out.
      I have kind of snuck on right now too. Boys are eating breakfast, so I am blogging for a few minutes.
      I used the excuse that we are donating a paddle, to be able to read all the stories. Plus I was a winner last time and he liked the gift certificate to Blushing Books that I received. Lol (The reasoning worked, this time).

      Delete
  8. I am right there with you Blondie...not much to tell...things are good...still getting spanked, lol.

    You know, I didn't know about your etsy shop until Rogue put that post up with the link. Your butt may pay a price for it, but you must be so PROUD of your craftsman! The paddles really are beautiful. Jake's arsenal is already pretty large, but if he ever hints at needing another paddle for some reason, I will respectfully suggest he checks you guys out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tess! Ty is loving making paddles. We have another shop where he sells some of his other wood crafts. He is very handy and loves to work with wood. Even the kids like to help Dad out with sanding and painting. I just give advice - Lol. He loves his time with the kids, it's kind of a bonding time for them. The paddles are my favorite part of the business.
      Have a spanking good week.

      Delete
  9. I didn't get to do the blog hop. My Bad.
    Next time, maybe.
    I hope Ty is a bit careful when testing those paddles on that butterfly in your picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that you didn't get to do the blog hop, I know all of the lady authors love your comments. Hope you are feeling better.
      I think that Ty should start letting me test them on him. He is much better with the adjectives, used for describing than I am. Maybe I can get some tips from my friend Rogue, on how to convince him.

      Delete
  10. Love the pic, I'll have to check out the blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Blog Hop is over but there will be another one this summer. I will try and do a better job of announcing it next time, even though I am not an author - just a reader

      Delete
  11. I loved the blog hop. The stories were great.

    Four days in a row with a wooden paddle, hope they were gg spankings. We don't have a wooden paddle and I am afraid to order one. The last paddle I ordered was lexan and was one of the worst mistakes of my life. I've hidden it and I don't even remember where.

    Love the pic too. Happy Valentine's Day to You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All good girl spankings. I am an angel. Lexans are painful. We have one of those that an old friend sent us. Totally different feeling than the wooden kind. Funny that you forgot where you hid it.

      Delete
  12. I have to check out those paddles! :) Great picture, too!

    Happy early vday to you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke. I hope you do get a chance to stop by and visit our store. We have a bunch of new ones to add, hopefully this weekend. Hoping for some free time (I know, I know - wishful thinking, shouldn't have had so many kids)

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete