This is my life. Join me as I share a little of this and a little of that. Mostly it's about spankings, friendship, and life.
It is a beautiful painting! I can see exactly what you see in it!
I agree... wait that is me in the painting!ha ha
Beautiful.Sunny Girl. For some reason if I choose anonymous I am able to post a comment.
Wow, I like that a lot. Definitely tells a story.
love it, its extremely intimate and peaceful and romantic, domineering and submissive all at the same time.kiwi xxx
So romantic. Beautiful!!!
It is a beautiful painting! I can see exactly what you see in it!
ReplyDeleteI agree... wait that is me in the painting!
ReplyDeleteha ha
Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSunny Girl.
For some reason if I choose anonymous I am able to post a comment.
Wow, I like that a lot. Definitely tells a story.
ReplyDeletelove it, its extremely intimate and peaceful and romantic, domineering and submissive all at the same time.
ReplyDeletekiwi xxx
So romantic. Beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete