Saturday, February 20, 2021

Interesting Article

 Something interesting I ran across the other day...

https://comedy.com/stories/couples-secret-to-happy-marriage-goes-viral?stid=8&utm_campaign=co_fb_co5_secret_to_marriage_53374_sl_vp4_cv9_898750&utm_medium=53374&utm_source=1002&utm_content=co_fb_co5_secret_to_marriage_53374_sl_vp4_cv9_898750_1_1&vp=4&utm_group=cdb74f25148a5e5e5ce3&fbclid=IwAR3Dl2TBBBJkKmrTXD3ySfZjv-q9xKLlzNAXNo9vv-scjztYOjGvHRclhC8

Please check out this article and tell me what you think....




20 comments:

  1. Hey! That's borderline cheating! When I said " I win" because I put up a second post and you said you would do one this weekend, I was shocked that 5 minutes later you said " done". Now I know why! LOL. But fine I'll go read it ( I think we're even on the cheating aspect as my first post I wrote 2 year ago LOL)

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was saving this article for my next blog post and you just happened to spur me on, lol. I am not always as quick as you.... but sometimes I can pull it off.

      Delete
  2. Okay I read it. I am a little put off that it is on a website called Comedy.com though. But anyway. I'm not a fan of kids knowing what's going on because they might not have the ability to understand it - but to each his own. I know I'd never reveal to my family what goes on behind closed doors here. They do know that B tells me what to do, as they've teased him about it to me, but not the other stuff.

    I guess what puts me off about this entire thing, is it is controversial and they put their entire family out there to be judged- not just their kids, but their parents and their siblings and for what purpose exactly? Again to each his own I suppose

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little put off that I saw in on a website called comedy.com. It got my attention because one doesn't s4ee the words domestic discipline in a comedy website. To each their own is true but I wouldn't share my personal life with my kids, family, the world.. It sounds like she is a blogger because she knew a lot of stuff about DD. Last time there was a big article about DD, it scared a lot of bloggers worried about their privacy.

      Delete
  3. It's not how we ever did it, but she seems happy with it so good for them. I was surprised no one asked whether or not they ever spanked their children which, of course, would have opened an even larger can of worms. I mean this spanking thing is only for consenting adults - right. But I admire their honesty and I don't think she's been brainwashed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised also that no one asked whether they spanked their children or not. There is a big difference. And how does one explain Daddy spanking Mommy to a kid? Some things are better left in the bedroom. I don't think she is being brainwashed, I do wonder where she got all of her information from.

      Delete
  4. Hi Blondie, giggling at Willie and Windy lol. I'm with the others. Just no to putting the whole family out there, especially the kids.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Willie and Windy are funny. I love the laughter that they bring. I agree, leave the family, especially the kids, out of something that should be private.

      Delete
  5. I don't think her friends on the anonymous group will be feeling very safe, to be honest, now that she's shared her DD life with the whole world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It puts us all at risk, in a way because people might seek out to learn more about the lifestyle and where else would one go but to blogland. I hope that they are for real.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, from the 36 people that read about DD in a comedy website. Lol

      Delete
    3. Lol. 36 people, shoot I doubt there was four before I shared it.

      Delete
  6. (love the good natured competitiveness between you 3 - geeeeeez - need a score keeper?? LOL)

    I read the article - read parts of it twice.... like the rest of you I was shocked and put off by the fact they share with their kids..... (of course mommy can get spanked any time right?? no worry about the kids hearing) it does make me wonder seriously if they spank the kids - or daddy does.... after all - how is it fair that mommy gets spanks for breaking rules and they don't?? I think they are damn lucky the kids haven't blurted out a 'kid version' of what goes on at school - like daddy spanked mommy last night........ teachers would be calling social services right quick!!

    I wouldn't join any group she ran -- or if I was in her group - would be out fast when she went public!!!

    I don't know - the whole thing sounded a bit like it came from one of the tabloid newspapers that are displayed at the cashier in the grocery store ya know??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laughing at this. I am not the eloquent writer that the two of you are so I just do short posts, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw a lot of red flags too, that's why I wanted you all to comment. Yes, to each their own but to what harm?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, it does sound like something from the tabloids, there was something that didn't quite ring true. It was like she read about the lifestyle and then made hers sound like what she read, except for the part of telling her kids. I don't think that kids should know about their parents spanking one another. Mine certainly have no idea and we even sell paddles, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Blondie! It's great to see you again.

    I thought this article was pure clickbait. This family's story is presented with a very gradual reveal to deliberately hold the reader's interest (while displaying more ads) for as long as possible. Any reliable news source will present the most important information first and then fill in the details. This story could well be true, but maybe it isn't. Like Ripley's Believe It or Not, it doesn't really matter, does it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This article just seems off. It made me uncomfortable. And you are right about the way it is written. Smells like a rat.

      Delete
  11. Hi, I tried clicking on the article from my phone.... but as I was reading it said I had a virus....nuts. I was nervous and thought I’d try again from my computer. Soooo I don’t have anything good to add. I just wanted to share! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minielle, I am sorry that you had a negative experience. I am still wondering if the article is real because, one it came up on Facebook under comedy.com, and two, it seems just too "perfect" like the wife has read too many books and is now making it her own story. It reminds me of some fake bloggers we have experienced. Life just isn't that easy and I don't think anyone really lets their kids know that they are being spanked. That is just too personal. I don't know, just my opinion.

      Delete