Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Hello!

 OMG - It's fricken 2021! What happened to 2020? Okay, so I haven't been around in about a year or so and I really miss not blogging and I miss my blog friends. One such friend, Wilma, asked me if I would post again and I told her I would when she did. Ahh, thinking that was the end of that conversation. But no, she went and did her post at Barney Married Wilma and so here I am posting. And now I need to give you all something interesting to read about.

A little catch up. Yes, Ty and I are still together. We will be celebrating our 31st wedding anniversary in May. Only one of the five (adult) children still live at home. So we are almost empty-nesters! Yes, we still do this thing we do and yes, I am still a spanko! We haven't been out to any parties in over a year, but I am still active on Fetlife and keep in touch with friends. 

You see, Domestic Discipline really saved our marriage. So why give up something that works? In the beginning there were a lot of rules. But we have grown, matured, and mellowed with age. I use to have a schedule too. But my life was crazy, being a mom of five children and trying to keep my head above water. I don't know the last time I got in trouble. Which gives us time for the fun spankings, though with Covid, it seems like our son in always home, lol. I guess we are still looking for the quiet spanking implement. It seems like the quieter the spank is the louder the spankee gets. 

It's really nice to come into blogland and see the familiar faces and names and I would like to come back again real soon. I am going to school full time and working part-time, so life is busy. But I will be back soon. Take care!






15 comments:

  1. Wow you actually did it! Lol! (Just sayin you might have said over the past year and a bit that you WOULD post. Lol).

    Covid has certainly changed an entire whack of things. Especially Ttwd. We're never alone here either which sounds silly because when we started DD we had 3 boys in the house and found time and privacy. If course they had school or we could send them to the movies. With Covid, not so much and we only have one to work around. Lol

    Looking forward to seeing you out and about more- figuratively speaking of course! 💕

    Now let's see what kind of trouble we can get up to, shall we?

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I really did post and I am commenting and replying. Wow! I am loving returning here. Thank you for the push. I can't believe how long we have been doing this and that when we started, we too had a houseful of kids. I think it is harder with just one at home to find time is that the house is quieter and they can hear things.
      Alrighty, let's do this!

      Delete
  2. Hi Blondie! Happy to see you here! Life gets so busy.
    Sounds like things are good. School? Awesome!
    Adult children I get. It’s hard to indulge when spry ears pick up on those spanking sounds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Minielle, I am so thrilled that you came by and commented. I always love to hear from you. Yes, I have been in school for a little over a year, studying accounting. And I got a part-time job as an academic consultant with the university that I am attending, all of which is online. Loving every minute of it.
      I hope that you are doing well and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

      Delete
  3. Hi Blondie! It's so good to see you back. Happy to hear things are well with you and Ty and good for you going back to school. That is awesome. Look forward to hearing more from you:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, it is so nice to see you here. I have really missed being around but life was just too screwy. Yes, I am back in school, studying to be an accountant. I am loving it. I plan on being back because this place is a part of my heart. It's nice to see the improvement in my life over the years. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I'm so happy to see you here! I have miss seeing you post. I've watched blogland dwindle and it's been sad. I'm so happy to know you are still spanking/living the lifestyle. I still think it's a great lifestyle although we don't do much these days. Sometimes I think it's easier when there is a child at home - they you really look for ways to sneak it in. Having the house all to ourselves and we just kind of let it slide. As for the quiet implements - you're right, loopy john, bungie cords, cane - too intense for me! I'm looking forward to visiting here again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PK, I am so excited to have blogged, I missed being here so much but my brain couldn't come up with a post. I would read other blogs and really be sad that I wasn't a part of the community. I missed you terribly, my friend. And I think if I was as busy as Cassie, my husband would have his hands full and my bottom would always be red. But I am kind of a boring person and I only need a little motivation to stick to the path. I will post again soon. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Helllloooooo! It was so lovely to see your comment on my blog. Glad you're here and you're still sounding well! You MUST be busy with school and work, and with Covid raging on too! We haven't had much spanking action either... so it looks like that silent spanker will be a bestseller if we ever find one! (and I agree on the inverse relationship between implement and spankee-yelp volume!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I loved reading all of my friends' blogs and catching up with how everyone was doing. I am so glad to see that you are still here blogging and things are going well. I have been really busy but everything I do is from home, so I have been pretty healthy. No covid here in my little bubble. I will see you around. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for stopping by and commenting and for being an inspiration. Yes, I am a little bit on the old side for finally getting my education. But I figure we are all living longer anyway. So as my friends retire, I am going to be starting my career. I am going to try and be more active here in blogland. And I look forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well well well......... are all the 'old timers' coming out of retirement?? LOL

    I'm glad to see willie was some inspiration to you to start writing again... YAY!! if it's not too personal/private can I ask what you're taking in school??? Hell I was over the hill when I went back to school and took photography!!!

    I'm gonna add your blog to my favourites list as long as you don't mind :) easier for me to find you and see when you post..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, and thank you for stopping by and commenting. Yes, us old timers are going to return if I have anything to say about it. Willie is always getting me into some kind of trouble and usually has me laughing whenever we chat. I am studying to be an accountant so I am working towards getting my BA in Accounting. We use to own our own business years ago and I did all the bookkeeping and loved it. I did it with help from our accountant, so now I get to be the one working for other businesses. And I can work from home. It's a win-win. My dad was a photographer, that's how he supported our family. He also taught at the local community college.
      Please add me and I will promise to post again real soon.

      Delete