Sorry I haven't been around, not only to post but to read and comment. I have been in bed sick with a head cold that completely kicked my bottom. I will be catching up this weekend. Hope you all are doing great!
Oh I hate head colds more than just about anything! I hope you feel better soon.
B and I have been away for the last 3 days at a place that had no wifi and choppy cell service so I haven't been reading or commenting either ;). Though no doubt I have had a better time than you. Lol.
Hi Blondie ... we've had a nasty little bug going through our household as well ... courtesy of the little germ factories that go to school everyday ... get better ... hope to see you back soon ... hugs! ... nj
Hi Blondie,
ReplyDeleteI didn't know a cold could kick your bottom lol. Sorry you are under the weather and hope you are feeling better soon. Take care.
Hugs
Roz
Oh I hate head colds more than just about anything! I hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteB and I have been away for the last 3 days at a place that had no wifi and choppy cell service so I haven't been reading or commenting either ;). Though no doubt I have had a better time than you. Lol.
Feel better,
Willie
I hope someone who loves you brought you some chicken noodle soup, Blondie.
ReplyDeleteHope you get well soon,
Ella
I hope you get better soon, Blondie.
ReplyDeleteRosie xx
Feel better soon! Hugs
ReplyDeleteHi Blondie ... we've had a nasty little bug going through our household as well ... courtesy of the little germ factories that go to school everyday ... get better ... hope to see you back soon ... hugs! ... nj
ReplyDeleteBlondie,
ReplyDeleteHope you are yourself in no time.
Meredith
Feeling sick is awful. I hope you continue to improve by the hour.
ReplyDeleteDoing fine here. Glad to hear you are on the mend. Being sick is the pits.
ReplyDeleteOh no! Feel better quickly. Seems like lots of illnesses going around these days. Blah.
ReplyDeleteAugh, it seems like sickness is everywhere. :( It seems to be circling in our house. I hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteHugs, EsMay
Dijoo pray for God to relieve you, dear?
ReplyDeleteIf not, our blogOramma is THE key...