Monday, June 4, 2018

Just a Quick Monday Post

Ty and I were just texting back and forth. Mondays, I really miss him. I get use to having him around over the weekend and then it's back to texts. We had a great weekend, a lot of fun. And now,the mundane Monday. So I told him, in my text, that I miss him and he texted back and told me to go and do some blogging. He never tells me to do this. I always wait till I get everything done before I go online. So what a treat to just have time to do a blog post and visit friends.

A couple of posts ago, I wrote about Ty wanting us to be with a third person. I never really got back to you all about this and what we decided. Soooo, I decided that I am not ready for this and Ty agreed to back off and stop asking and hinting about it. And that's where we stand right now. We did work another swinger's event, on Saturday night,  but nobody said a word to me. Without the pressure, it was kind of fun to just watch and talk to people.

Friday night, we went to a dungeon party. It was so much fun. Yes I got beaten and I have wonderful markings all over my behind. But the nice part was being around friends. We have met some really nice people and we just had an amazing  time. One of our friends got me up on the cross and used his floggers, dragon's tails, and single tails. It had been awhile, so it took a lot of warm up before I could just enjoy the stings. Then Ty takes over with the aftercare. Love my guy, Ty. He is so good to me.





12 comments:

  1. What fun...I think I have to start working on Master to go to a dungeon party....hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're very brave, I would need a lot of fortification before doing a dungeon. Glad you told Ty how you felt about the threesome -leaving the door open down the line. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you held true to how you felt, Blondie.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blondie,
    I am happy to hear that you are doing well with your decision. I wish you much peace of mind and fun with your hubby in all you two encounter together on your loving journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We’ve talked about a third person forever but i dont think we will actually do it. I dont think i could. And i dont think i could ever go to a dungeon. You’re brave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Blondie, I'm glad you and Ty have talked about adding a third person and come to an understanding.

    Sounds like you had a fun and interesting weekend! We went to a BDSM event once out of curiosity where we just observed. It was an interesting experience.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a very fun week. Don't think I could go to a dungeon party, but never say never.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd go to a dungeon party if I could be invisible and just observe. I am the type of person who is relieved that the bathroom mirror is fogged up when I step out of the shower- so I can't see myself being comfortable in front of others ( I am more than comfortable- most times in front of B).

    It must be such a great feeling for you to embrace what you love- though you have been doing that for years with nudist colonies and such. I envy the way you can explore that side of you- even if it isn't a side of me . LOL. I think you might have just encouraged me to find a bit more of my voice with B ( um ...no again to the public nudity! lol...something else).

    Talk soon?

    Love willie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blondie,
    Sounds like you have some interesting summer plans. Hope you and Ty have a great time. I have read about dungeon activities, but I know that it is like skydiving for me. Cool to think about but way too scary to actually do.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  10. good to hear how you are doing :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Best time to Beat-Off a cock...is when it is sore" the no-nonsense Teacher says. Miss Tice masturbates the cock until it covers the entire top of Her desk with semen. Watch Jerky Girls hot videos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blondie - this is like a total fantasy weekend story for us. Where did you find out about the dungeon? I want to play!!! Amy

    ReplyDelete