Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Well, well, well...... what have you been doing?


Listen up ladies (and gentlemen), you all thought I was crazy to go to the clothing optional/ nudist resort. I was scared to death of going. But it all started out as a Anniversary surprise for Ty and from there we continued to go. Not a big deal once you try it. All worries of body image fly out the door because there is no judgment. Nobody looks perfect. There are people of all sizes and shapes, every gender, every color, every sexual preference, men, women, skinny, fat, young, and old.

And I had fun. I sat in the shade a lot so I didn't burn my (unable to tan ever) white skin. I read books, its so peaceful and relaxing.  And I don't have to worry about what I am wearing, if it looks right, does it make my butt look fat, is it the right color, because I don't have any clothes on. The resort is just a lot of friendly people that are naked. And after awhile, it's not a bid deal. Well unless, some guy bends over right in your face and you see more than you ever dreamed you would.

So now, I have moved on to a different bit of excitement and challenge and naughtiness and omg's!

And you have to be a little bit open minded. Do better than you did with the nudist resort. I still can't believe you haven't gone to one yet. Don't you trust me......

Ty and I joined FetLife....... and we went to a couple of events. Okay, pick your jaw up off the floor. It's not that earth shattering. Honest.  A challenge is a challenge, and I can never resist a dare (well 99% of the time I can't).
Of course, it doesn't stop there. Part of the reason people join is to go to events, meet others in the community, and, well for me, learn about a lot of different lifestyles.
And the journey continued.......... It has been fun, interesting, confusing. And this adventure has just begun. It's difficult to share details because that is getting into some too personal of stuff to share and I don't need any kind of naughty girl spankings from Ty. Only the fun ones.

But I can tell you that we have been to some informal kind of meet and greets. Talk about nice people. The first time we met in the outside patio of a little restaurant. Ty and I, at first, thought that we were at the wrong place. We were all just a normal looking group of people at a restaurant. There were no signs floating above people's heads saying "I love kink". There were no leashes or leather. Just people because that's what we all are. Just people embracing our kink and meeting others that share the kink fetish.

It's really kind of nice.
It's like our little blog land. Like how we are here, all are into spankings in some sort of way.
We don't judge one another, we just share. We have built friendships, we have learned from others, and we aren't embarrassed with discussing a spanking, or a life event, or a picture, or a meme, or even just a good ol' spanking story. That's how it kind of is there. Hopefully it will stay that nice.

Alright, I will spill a little. Some of it is absolutely amazing, other parts are questionable, and some is actually new and interesting. I have kind of found that some of the real rough play does not look appealing. The cutting looked a little scary. The flogging was beyond words - I have never felt like that before. Ty is definitely learning how to do that, it's too good not to do again. No he didn't do it the first time but someone really experienced did and I am hooked. Lucky for me, Ty loves to try new things, so I have a feeling that he will be a pro at it before too long.











Now to take your minds out of the gutter and thinking about whips and chains, I have a little announcement to make.......




11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Blondie...Believe it or not, my jaw did not drop. I am happy you and Ty are learning new and interesting things to enhance your life. More power to ya my friend. Hope Ty learns to be an excellent flogger soon. Ooh and thank you for the lovely pic of Nick Jr...he is yummy. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blondie, um, no, I haven't been to a nudist resort. Good on you and Ty for exploring new things, that is awesome. We have also been to a couple of munches and our reaction and experience was the same. We have also been to an event. It was a very Interesting and fun night and there wasn't anything extreme. I didn't know what to expect and was surprised for some reason that there weren't any huge displays of Dominance and submission. Just people having fun.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Blondie, Well I don't fancy the nudist thing at all. I would quite like the kinky club bit but there is nothing like that anywhere near us and I probably would chicken out anyway :( I say more power to you both and I hope that Santa comes to my house , I'll leave him extra mince pies if he does!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Blondie, Wow you are very brave going to a nudist thing and also the kinky clubs. All sounds like fun though. Hope Ty learns how to use the flogger pretty quickly. Have heaps of fun.
    MMMM Nick Jr can visit me.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have made no secret about how much I love floggers....lots of practice would be a good thing!:) Master went to clubs before we knew each other...maybe i should mention it....glad you are both exploring it can be so much fun...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Blondie, it's so wonderful you're meeting people and finding common ground. As for the flogger, it's hard to explain how really good it makes me feel, and it's still my favourite implement. Just wish P would use it more often!
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope, my chin din't drop to the floor. Good for you both exploring new things. I've never been to a nudist resort but have been to a nudist beach. KInky club - yes I'd go don't think P would be up for it but noting around here anyway. Love floggers but don't seem to come into play much. Might have to mention that to P.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you are going beyond boundaries trying new things and exploring and having fun meeting new friends. Sounds like it has been a wonderful experience for you... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nude beach/resort- haven't gone.
    Kink meet up group-haven't been.
    (This one is going to really be funny to say) what IS a munch anyway??? And, is it really pronounced MUNCH?! Like "I was going to munch on an apple"!?!?

    I would Love to have an opportunity to meet up with like minded people.....we'll see...you never know. Very awesome that you and Ty are both having fun exploring!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! It's really great to explore things like this. We went to a small dungeon once or twice but we are both kind of shy, especially me, so we didn't do anything. We have talked about going to a munch. Not sure if we will actually go, but it's a thought! Hope you and Ty enjoy yourselves!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes please, what is a munch?

    It would need to be a lot hotter for me to disrobe in public, but I do go topless in Spain. Have done for donkey's years. I suppose that it's just one step on to disrobe entirely.

    We like to play, but only at home. I don't know how I would feel among other people. I 'm actually a very private person, would you believe?!

    I should love tuition in the art of using a flogger, though. Ours is hopeless and has been relegated to the bottom of my underwear drawer.

    I am so happy you are having a great time and experiencing new things that interest you both.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete