Hello Lurker friends,
I do love each and everyone of you. I hope that if/when you read my blog posts that something makes you either smile, laugh, giggle, feel hot and bothered, or maybe just a thought of understanding. And I really hope that if there is ever some post that you want to leave a comment on, please feel free to do so, especially if there is any advice or a note of Wow! And even if something offends you, go ahead and comment and let me know. Just please do so in such a way that no one takes offense
. Thank you to all my bloggers friends and the entire blogger land that I feel a part of. I don't know if anyone else has ever felt this way, but let me tell you a little (very little) story.
So here I am, feeling like I am going to bust out of my skin. I need to talk to someone, to get things off my chest, or just to hear another person's point of view. I can't exactly remember if it was something that Ty and I had been going around and around about or it was something about Ty. But I just was feeling unsettled. I hadn't been on my blog for awhile because things were so hectic but then I remembered all of my friends that were there. It was such a relief to know that I had all of my blog friends and 
readers. I just sat down and spilled out my
feelings. This is my safe place to write. Nobody has been mean to me, even if they just want to kick me in the ass and tell me to straighten up. This is my safe place where I can share my feelings, friends that are not part of my daily life. And you comment back in a safe way, what you say to me is safe. We don't judge each other in negative ways. Sometimes I do need someone to tell me that I should be looking at things differently. Or one of my friends to tell me to try something else. And most times, you all share your experience or your kind words of comfort and support. This is my safe place. This is where my blog friends are when I need them. 
Lurkers, I know that sometimes it just isn't your thing to comment. Ty is on Facebook constantly and he is always lurking. In the years that he has been on it, he might have left two or three comments and has posted some pictures. He likes to go and read and just lurk. It's okay, that is fine with me - I do tease him though. And I have made a comment from his account once or twice (yes, he wasn't happy). It was something like a Happy Birthday or something, not a big deal. It's just that he only wants to lurk.

I would love to have more comments from my readers. And you can do so anonymously. I am always kind and respectful in my responses (at least I think so). I am only sarcastic to the commenters I know well enough that they understand my snarky replies. This is your big opportunity to come out of hiding/reading and just say hello. I love all of my readers and I LOVE MY LURKERS!
11/12 - 11/13



What a nice post Blondie! Happy LOL Day!
ReplyDeleteLilli, thank you. I enjoy your comments and I am really pleased and grateful that you stop by and read AND comment. Happy Day to you too. btw, Love your picture, did I ever tell you I have that tattoo on my side, it's just a lighter pink.
DeleteHi Blondie, Happy LOL Day. I hope you get lots of nice comments tonight. :)
ReplyDeletehugs
Nina
Hi Ni Na, thank you for stopping by and commenting. It is so nice (not really a great word) to hear from you.
DeleteBy the way, my daughter will be spending Christmas break about six hours south of you, in Wiesbaden. Some friends from our church, are working over there doing some missionary work in and around the base. I hope she gets to visit all the great places there are in Germany.
Hi Blondie, not a lurker. You worded things perfectly.
ReplyDeleteMinelle, nope you are not a lurker but you are one of those commenters that I relied on during the years to stop by with a kind word. Thanks for being there
DeleteNot a Lurker either, but I always love reading your blog Blondie.
ReplyDeleteHi Julia, well as along as you don't get tired of me leaving epic comments on your blog posts, I think that we are feeling the same way. I love to see your name show up when I read my comments. Thanks for stopping by.
DeleteHi Blondie, happy LOL day.i hope you get lots of visitors
ReplyDeletelove Jan,xx
Hi Jan, well that is one of the great things about this day is hearing from your blog friends. And to actually thank you all for commenting and for being a friend. So thanks <3
DeleteI love stopping by. Happy LOL day to you Blondie.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
Thank you sooo much for stopping by. You are really one of my oldest of blog commenters (and I certainly don't mean age wise) Happy Day to you too
DeleteVery well said.....great post.
ReplyDeletehugs abby
Thanks for stopping by. I love that we have become friends and I love your blog. You always make me jealous... Happy Day!
DeleteWe love you too. I am never a lurker here, I comment whenever I visit - it's always worth the time.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what I would do without you as a constant in my blog life. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your comment and for reading my emails and writing such awesome books. I am proud of you and your writing. Happy Day!
DeleteHi Blondie,
ReplyDeleteI am often here and read your trials and tribulations. I always hope that your life will sort itself out (especially with your daughter)
As always, Blessings
It is such a treat to see your little picture and name when I look at my comments. I think that I heard somewhere that life is a roller coaster and you just have to hold on tight. My blog is really my safe place and I always appreciate when you leave a comment and some support. Happy Day!
DeleteI'm like you no one has ever been mean to me here. It's my safe place too and I'm here as often as I can be.
ReplyDeleteYou are one of a kind. I have always loved your blog. And you are a special person. Happy Day!
DeleteI lurk here frequently. I was happy too read your daughter is doing well on her adventure.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you decided to comment. This day is for you. I spoke with my daughter yesterday, which made me really miss her, and she is doing great. She was working hard on her studies and having all kinds of fun.
DeleteI hope you comment again soon. I don't know if I will ever stop feeling a little bit of of doubt when I comment. So far, nobody has asked me to not comment, so that's good.
Thanks again
Happy LOL Day Blondie...thanks for sharing such a lovely post. You are such a valued member of our community but darlin'...we have to talk about your blog layout...is it having a nervous breakdown? ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat
My blog is still a little anxious regarding your comment. Lol.
DeleteYou are such a good person, I feel blessed to have gotten to know you better.
Thanks for all your posts that make me laugh and thanks for stopping by.
Hey Blondie! You know I love reading your blog and your comments. You keep me motivated to keep going in school. Whenever I get frustrated, I tell myself, "Don't give up. Blondie's in her books." Now I'll picture your new "profile" pic and that stack of texts. :0 Amy
ReplyDeleteNo, no, no, you inspire me.I swear there are days I just question my sanity and really regret my decision, back in the day when I didn't just finish college. But I know that I am not alone in this journey.
DeleteThanks for stopping by!
Not a lurker here either. Love all your blogs Blondie. Hope you get lots of visitors and enjoy your LOL day.
ReplyDeletecheers Lindy x
You know, I have questioned myself about why I am so lucky to have you as a reader and a commenter. Thank you for being here. I always appreciate your comments
DeleteLong time reader and semi-lurker - great post.
ReplyDeletehugs
DF
I wouldn't call you a lurker at all. We all comment when we can, especially because of time restraints. I appreciate your friendship more.
DeleteThanks for stopping by.
Always love to hear how you and your family are doing. Stopping by say hello and wish you a very happy LOL day! Hugs
ReplyDeleteWell I always love to have you stop by and say hello. I have enjoyed getting to know you this past year or so. Thanks for coming by and saying hello
DeleteAw, what a sweet lol post. Not a lurker, but always love reading here! :)
ReplyDeleteKenzie, it's always a treat to have you stop by and comment. I know you're busy too so I appreciate your time. It's been fun to read your blog and be a part of your life.
DeleteThanks
Blondie,
ReplyDeleteGreat post and Happy LOL Day.
Meredith
Thanks Meredith. Thanks for stopping by and for always being a constant support for me. Happy Everyday!
DeleteAwesome LOL post Blondie! Blog land is my safe place as well. Happy LOL my friend!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO Pearl
Well thank you. I am glad that you called me a friend because that is what I think you are to me. Thanks for saying hello
Deletehappy LOL (lots of Love) day. I promise to (hopefully) leave the occasional comment as I drop by. Have fun
ReplyDeletebottom sup
Red
I like your interpretation of LoL day. I just keep wanting to say something funny to make you laugh out loud.
DeleteThanks for leaving a comment and I really, really hope to see more of you around. No pressure to comment but say hello when you can
*waves* I'm a lurker here, but enjoy your words :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and commenting. I was able to go and see your blog and that was great. I can't wait to read more of your posts. Stop by here any time, even just to wave
DeleteHi Blondie, I've been lurking for several months, and I really enjoy reading here. I never gave commenting much thought, but I will now. Thanks for sharing your life and insights!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting. To me, there are some real good reasons to comment. Like you might have some great advice or you might say just the right thing that I need to hear. It also allows us to get to know each other in a blog friendship kind of way, which means I won't be expecting an invite for Thanksgiving. And the last reason to comment is because you feel like it. Kind of nice, at least for me, that I don't have to do it, nobody expects me to do it, it's all my choice. Having options, to me, is really nice when my life has so many demands.
DeleteThank you for stopping by and please stop by again.
I've been lurking for a few year's. I really enjoy your blog Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteCan I just say how impressed/surprised that you don't have your own blog after a couple of years being a reader. Lol. It's bound to happen..... Just kidding.
DeleteI am glad that you left me a comment. And I really hope that if you want to comment again that you will. I always appreciate what people have to say. Even if you don't agree, it's okay to say so.
Thanks for stopping by. Let me know which posts you like best: sexy, personal, or funny.
Hi Blondie - you write such wonderful posts. I always enjoy reading them. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ami
Back at taco Ami. I love your blog and your posts. I love that we get to know each other by reading and commenting back and forth. Though you are much better at posting then I am. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you had lots of lurkers comment
DeleteHi Blondie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for a great post and happy LOL Day!
Hugs,
Bonnie
Omg, I am so pleased that you stopped by. I always forget that you have a blog with a different name that I need/want to be reading and following. You have always been a favorite if mine and I can't even tell you how much I appreciate what you have done for me and for the entire community.
DeleteThanks for stopping by