Hope that you all enjoy a laugh and a little bit of sexual education this Tuesday. I am sure that there is someone you know who can benefit from this little talk.
Thank you for stopping by. I just went and visited your blog and I even left a comment. This is something you and I can share with our sons so as to keep the out of trouble
Lol, very nice!
ReplyDeleteEven my daughter is starting to feel this way. Lol
DeleteLove it.
ReplyDeleteIt is good, makes me smile
DeleteLOLOLOLOL!!! Totally needed that laugh, Blondie! :) Thanks for it! Many hugs,
ReplyDelete<3 Katie
Lol, great laugh!!
DeleteLove it blondie :-)
ReplyDeleteIt is so good and so true!
DeleteROFLMBO! I know several men I need to send this to!!! Thanks for sharing Blondie!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
Me too, Even Ty sometimes
DeleteLOl..
ReplyDeleteLove it too.
Hugs,
Mona Lisa
It is really funny,
Deletelol, Blondie, very funny
ReplyDeletelove Jan,xx
Always can use a good laugh!
DeleteJust so funny, but true...I have already sent it on to a couple of friends who need it!!
ReplyDeleterrotflo! I think that this should be shown to boys during their sex ed talks
DeleteI like it!
ReplyDeleteIt is good!
DeleteLoL Blondie, love it! Thanks for the giggle :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Can't help but agree and she is funny
DeleteROTFLMAO. OH my gosh that was so funny! Totally sounds like something my teenage daughter would say. Love it!
ReplyDeleteI can see my daughter saying that, especially when she is on her period. Lol
Deletevery funny thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by. I just went and visited your blog and I even left a comment. This is something you and I can share with our sons so as to keep the out of trouble
Delete