Friday, September 19, 2014

Is a rolled up newspaper better?


Been so busy that I have been MIA. Lot's of catching up to do. Thought that you all might enjoy a laugh. I know that I could use one.

22 comments:

  1. Adorable cartoon! I miss your posts and hope that you are in a peaceful state.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate. I will be back to posting soon. Today, I am reading and commenting. Still dealing with things but starting to have more good days.

      Delete
  2. Blondie,
    The stories our pets could tell!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why our dog is an outside dog. Lol But if the walls could talk, there would be novels..

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the cute cartoon Blondie! Hope everything is going well for you. Yes dear, you have been missed.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat. I thought it was pretty funny. Everything is okay, not great. I miss not being around. This is one of my favorite of places to be.

      Delete
  4. No newspaper can replace the hand :-). So nice to hear from you. Missed you.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never had the newspaper used on my bottom, so I couldn't agree or disagree, well except that nothing is better than the hand. Missed reading your posts too

      Delete
  5. Great to see you Blondie :) Love the cute cartoon!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. I really need to get out of my little grey bubble and get back to where I love to be - here in blog land, safe with all my friends. Cartoon just made me laugh

      Delete
  6. Oh sweet, our old cat used to sit on the bed and watch!! Hope you and Ty are okay
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, that is why we have reptiles and the dog is an outside dog. We do not need anyone or anything to participate in our little fun times. Ty and I are still working on things. But he is very patient and still being the rock

      Delete
  7. Made ms smile. Thanks Blondie.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made me smile and giggle. It hits too close to home. That could be Ty and me. Lol

      Delete
  8. Made me giggle! Nice to see you my friend =)
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I giggle every time I think about it. That could really be Ty and me but minus the dog. Though we have never tried a rolled up newspaper before

      Delete
  9. That is cute! I think I would prefer the hand though!

    ReplyDelete