Thanks Ronnie. I have really missed reading your post cause I haven't been around. But this first picture was just too good to pass up. Happy Halloween
Barney~> " Hahaa...I could make a bigger ghost than that" Willie~> yawn " Yes dear"
Happy Halloween! It is pouring rain and freezing here. We are down to just one trick or treater now. WHY won't somebody stay home and hand out the bloody candy is what I want to know????
Happy Halloween Blondie!
ReplyDeleteThanks and to you too Zoe
DeleteHappy Halloween ....................
ReplyDeleteThanks Sunny Girl, Happy Halloween to you too
DeleteThat first picture is very interesting. :) Happy Halloween!!!
ReplyDeleteJust interesting???????????? I would use some other words to describe it. Lol Happy Halloween
DeleteHappy Halloween Blondie! Thanks for the pics...especially the first one! ;)
ReplyDeleteBlessings...
Cat
Yes, I definitely liked the first picture best. I just didn't want to offend those readers that are unable to appreciate fine art. Happy Halloween
DeleteBlondie,
ReplyDeleteLoved the first picture.
Happy Halloween.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Thanks Ronnie. I have really missed reading your post cause I haven't been around. But this first picture was just too good to pass up. Happy Halloween
DeleteBarney~> " Hahaa...I could make a bigger ghost than that" Willie~> yawn " Yes dear"
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween! It is pouring rain and freezing here. We are down to just one trick or treater now. WHY won't somebody stay home and hand out the bloody candy is what I want to know????
love
willie
Way to go Barney!!!!!
DeleteI do not like Halloween. I think I went to bed around 7:00 and I let Ty deal with all of the candy stuff.
Happy Halloween! Love the ghost!
ReplyDeleteKim
Happy Halloween to you too. The ghost is pretty awesome
DeleteThe first one made me snort. Happy Halloween! :)
ReplyDeleteSnort, yeah it made me do that and a lot of other reactions too. Happy Halloween
DeleteHappy Halloween Blondie! Awesome pics. Happy Halloweenie cracked me up LoL
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
Roz, Happy Halloweenie to you.
DeleteDid Jim send the picture of the Haloweenie from the Penis prank? What about the one with the cowboy? <WEG?
ReplyDelete