Ty usually wakes me up every morning with "I love you". Some mornings, he will even bring me coffee. But right before he leaves for work, he wakes me up gently and lovingly.
Today things were a little different.....
Ty: "You are going to get spanked today. You can count on it" And then he chuckles and leaves.So I get up and I am doing all my work as fast as I can. I would much rather have a good-girl spanking then a discipline one.
As I am working hard, I am thinking about our erotic spanking tonight. I can just turn myself on thinking about it. I wonder if Ty would find out if me and BOB spent a little time together...
Right before I leave to pick up kids, I get text from Ty.
"Have you finished all of your work?"
"Doesn't really matter, you need a bad girl spanking"
I text him back: "But I am getting everything done. So why do I need a punishment spanking?"
He replies "If it isn't for not getting your work done, then I can account it to the mood you have been in lately. Quite the attitude you have had. Be ready."

What the heck! How did things go from
To thisJust a little update............................................
Well I did get too much of this: And it all ended like this:



Oh dear. Sorry about that. Although, I can't FATHOM you with an attitude *wink*. Good luck Stinerbell !
ReplyDeletelove
willie
Moi? Attitude? What are you thinking? Sometimes that alter ego, Stinkerbell, takes over.
DeleteUhoh. :( If I didn't have an attitude to begin with, that surprise would definitely have a negative effect on my mood! (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteI have had an attitude. But I had been trying to curb it when Ty was around. All is good now. ;-)
DeleteWell it could go from erotic to attitude adjustment which may lead it right back to erotic!! Here's hoping.
ReplyDeletehugs,
fiona
Fiona, you were right. Actually it went from hurting to feeling good and then to feeling really, really good!
Deletehope it goes to erotic soon... hugs
ReplyDeleteThanks Terps, and it did. Ty is such a spanko....
DeleteWow. What a switch. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHi Tomrose, welcome to Blogland and thanks for visiting my blog. Ty likes to keep me on my toes. My bottom is still sore today but the rest of me feels good. ;-)
DeleteWell, if you can keep In a good mood when he gets home you just may get your wish of a good girl spanking. I wish you luck!
ReplyDeleteKim
Thanks Kim. Your wishes of good luck must have worked. It all ended good. Since I hadn't done anything really wrong, the spanko comes out while he is spanking. Lol
DeleteOh girl, take what you can get! I hope it was a little of both.
ReplyDeletePK
PK, love your attitude - I need to talk to you more often. It was a lot of both
DeleteOh dear :( I hope it wasn't too much of a bad girl spanking.
ReplyDeleteCallie
Callie, thanks for the thought. It was bad but the after the spanking helped a lot. At least I don't have an attitude. But my attitude started with the rain.
DeleteB... :-( I can't even think what to say. I was loving your post, then the end spun me right off the page. How DID it go from this to that so quickly? I guess not really so quickly, if you've had a lingering attitude that needs (?) addressed.
ReplyDeleteSooo, what flavor is the attitude? Grumpy, feisty, snippy, down? I hope Ty helps with whatever is causing it, and the P (?) fixes (?) it.
Hey, next time you feel attitude coming on, shout out to one of us, or all of us. We love you, too, and we love to listen, commiserate, suggest, or even have a little laugh-fest if that is what would help.
Hugs, hugs, hugs...
I would guess that he saw more of an attitude than there really was. I do love my Spanko husband though. And he sure knows how to make things better. My attitude was probably a little of just being pmsing. I always get that way about a week before Aunt Flo comes to visit.
DeleteWe do need to chat more. Miss you. But you know how it is, when you aren't around Blogland, sometimes it is hard to come back because I always feel like I am not up to date with my friends
Catching up isn't easy, but the details that occurred during an interim/hiatus aren't what is most important. The most important thing is for us to remember we have friends here with whom we are always welcome.
DeleteDid you know you still can have those monthly mood swings *after* menopause? Me, neither. I think it must be ingrained habit - or maybe it's the moon. Gggrrrrr. (Just trying to lighten your day with that good news for the future!)
I'm so glad you have such a good man in Ty. Give him an extra "just because" hug.
Tap my shoulder whenever you can. If I don't respond right away, you might have to poke harder. ;-)
Well! I really do not like those "we will discuss tonight what is going to happen." It makes me all fluttery. LOL Blondie, I suppose it is not all bad.
ReplyDeleteI hope that any mood that Ty may have searched to find has been erased and that you had a good night and a great sleep. :)
Yes, the mood that he had to really, really look for was taken care of. It may have been more the big "O" though than the spanking. Lol
DeleteOh no Blondie! I hope it turned into an erotic spanking.
ReplyDelete((Hugs))
Roz
Thanks Roz, Well, it wasn't an erotic spanking at all but it did end up in a very erotic and fun filled night afterwards.
DeleteLol, aww.. how quick it can change! But i'm glad it ended up with some erotic fun. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh Blondie I am glad that it turned into more fun than serious, Sounds like he hit just the right note! :)
ReplyDeleteblondie! oh dear! this had me going and then i read it was a punishment spanking?! ugh! what a stresser! hope your bottom is ok, and i'm so glad it ended well. :) be good today. hugs, m.
ReplyDeleteSpanking is really a kinky way to get going. I work in the adult entertainment business and this is one fantasy I'd love to fulfill.
ReplyDeleteKind of sucks that you were getting a punishment spanking either way... but it looks like things ended quite well for the two of you. :) Sometimes after spanking intimacies are the best. ;)
ReplyDeleteYikes..attitude spanking. But I'm glad it all ended happily for you. :)
ReplyDeleteBlondie, I specialise in being on the receiving end of "attitude" spankings! So what can I say?! So long as you enjoyed (ahem) the making up session afterwards, what the heck!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I just wrapped up an item like in your top picture in lots of brown paper and stowed it safely at the bottom of our dustbin! Wretched thing wasn't worth the money - all it did was give me such bad allergic reactions that I spent £s on medication each time we used it! Now I have an elegant hypoallergenic BOB instead! I wonder if anyone patrolling a rubbish dump anywhere has come across it yet?! LOL!
Hope your butt is better - that paddle looked so long! How can you spank each cheek individually with something like that?! I never cease to be amazed. LOL!
Hugs
Ami
I am just laughing because I wrapped a similar item in lots of newspaper and hid it at the bottom of our dustbin at midnight! Seriously! I always had such a bad allergic reaction each time we used it that I spent £s on medication! Now I have a new hypoallergenic friend! Much more elegant too, and much less noisy!
ReplyDeleteHow on earth do you use a paddle that long?! How can you aim at individual buttocks?! Good grief! You are definitely a very experienced couple! LOL! Think we'll stick to our 'rounder' items...
(I am having great difficulty posting, Blondie. First I keep getting asked to prove I am not a robot, and then it tells me my comment has been rejected, - the story of my life!
Hugs
Ami