Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Spanking Story





A Spanking Story

 
 
 
 
 
 
Looking at him was a big mistake. The spanking was going to happen and it was going to hurt
 
 
 
 
 
 

The spanking ended with much sobbing and begging for it to be over. "Sorry" was heard repeatedly
   Yet, now, all was forgiven
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then there was the rest of the story that has the happy ending.
 
 
 
 
 
 And they all lived happily ever after.............
 
 
 
 

34 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the pictures and the comments are perfect!

    I've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have missed being around blog land. I always think that I will get on and visit all my favorite blogs and then I run out of time or I just can't stay awake. People always assume that when the kids go back to school, a parents life gets easier. Not always true. School supplies, schedules, paperwork to fill out, back to school nights and all the other stuff that it seems I am running around doing. And then there is the dreaded homework and bedtime.
      Glad you liked my pictures. They are quite the turn on. I hope to around more.

      Delete
  2. I love them all but I especially love the last one. All I know is I am a happier person is right. Just part of who we are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the last one is the best. When Ty spanks for anything but pleasure, it is not very enjoyable. I love that I have found my sexual preferences. Just like you.

      Delete
  3. Great story. What is that saying, a picture is worth a thousand words. This was a novella. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed seeing you this summer. A novella, well maybe I can find the pictures to illustrate your books.

      Delete
  4. Hi Blondie, I love all of these especially the last one. Sums us all up nicely
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you are like me and like the last one best. All of the pictures are quite the turn on but the last one is the one, as you said, sums it up

      Delete
  5. Great story blondie :) loved the pictures and that last one says it all for me :)

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all just a bunch of spankos. And loving it too! Pictures were just too sext to not blog

      Delete
  6. Hi Blondie, great story! Love the pics :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, pictures are just so yummy. I love when Ty gets his hoh on.

      Delete
  7. What a great way to tell the story, I love the pics!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! I love the pictures too. And having them in black and white almost seems more, well more, I don't really know what more, so just more

      Delete
  8. Hey Blondie...Wonderful story...I agree with Sunny...a picture is worth a thousand words so this is definitely a novella! ;)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a novella on my hands! Do you think that PK will post it on her blog? Hope you are doing great Cat

      Delete
  9. Very nice! I like how you incorporated the images into your text. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, for some reason when you comment on my blog, it feels like a big complement. I always admire your relationship. So thanks for the complement

      Delete
    2. Well, I was trying to be complimentary! :) I hope you get a chance to post more often. I enjoy reading here and seeing what's up with you and Ty. (((hugs)))

      Delete
  10. Oh, yeah. Very nice story! Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Queenie. There isn't much sexier than a well dressed man, sleeves rolled up and a belt.

      Delete
  11. These are all great. Loved them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kenzie. I am just trying to keep up with all your picture blogs. You do a great job.

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Going back and looking at the pictures, I have to admit, they are hot. You are right. Hey thanks for stopping by and commenting. I have missed trying to get to know all of you on the chat

      Delete
  13. Lovely! And the pictures are great too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Which part did you like best? All of it, I understand

      Delete
  14. I do love a story with happily ever after :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the happily ever after story too. Unfortunately, right now, the pictures are the only true action around here. Lol

      Delete
    2. only true action here too...so thanks for sharing :-) LOL

      Delete
  15. I so like picture stories. Love happy endings!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well let's make a toast, there are only to be happy endings. Clink

      Delete
  16. Sheesh...how did I miss this? Dang...hot...hot..even heating up my little section North of the border! Miss you bunches!

    love
    willie

    ReplyDelete