Sunday, April 7, 2013

Three Word Meme





Three Word Meme
I saw this three word meme on Hermione's blog and just had to give it a shot.
The idea is to use exactly three words to answer each of the questions, so here goes.

1. Where is your cell phone?  In my purse
2. Boyfriend/girlfriend?  Just my husband
3. Hair?  Blonde and straight
4. Your mother?  Things could be different
5. Your father?  Makes me smile
6. Your favorite item(s)?  Computer, cell phone
7. Your dream last night?  Can't remember details
8. Your favorite drink?  Canned Diet Coke 
9. Your dream guy/girl?  Cowboy That Spanks
10. The room you are in?  My own bedroom
11. Your fear?  Death, Loss, Ants
12. What do you want to be in 10 years?  Healthy, Wealthy, Happy
13. Who did you hang out with last night?  Husband and Kids
14. What are you not?  Full of energy
15. What's outside your window?  Trees, green grass
16. One of your wish list items?  Kitchen table benches
17. What time is it?  Nine after eleven
18. The last thing you did?  Brushed my teeth
19. What are you wearing? Long night gown
20. Your favorite book?  Probably The Shack
21. The last thing you ate?  Chocolate Birthday cake
22. Your life?  Busy, crazy good
23. Your mood?  Silly, serious, sassy
24. Your car?  Mom's Taxi Van
25. What are you doing at this moment?  Writing this meme
26. Your summer?  Sun, fun, travel
27. Travel plans?  Up the coast
28. What is on your TV screen?  TV is off
29. Last time you cried?  At funeral yesterday
30. School?  Want to continue

Please feel free to try it yourself and share it with other bloggers



More Than A Man is actually the title and cover for the e-book by Starla Kaye
 

29 comments:

  1. I love meme's, love mum's taxi lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in the van, grrrrr. So much for being a stay at home mom when I am never home.

      Delete
  2. Enjoy reading this, except now I want some chocolate cake!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it was really good cake from a special bakery. I just ignored the calorie count.

      Delete
  3. Good for you for wanting to continue with school.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have always wanted to have my law degree. I may be too old to actually work as an attorney but I still want the degree.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing Blondie. Loved your dream guy ... mmm. I want some chocolate cake now too! Whose birthday?

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My niece's birthday. My sister can be very extravagant but the food at her parties are always the best. Cowboys that spank, nothing better then that. Lol

      Delete
  5. This was fun to read! I may have to give it a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do try it. It's a great way to let others get to know a little bit about yourself and it is fun to try to answer with three words. I will have to keep an eye out for your meme post.

      Delete
  6. Chocolate cake late at night?! I think I like you!

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was decadent too. Are you a chocoholic too? You can be in my club,,,,

      Delete
  7. Enjoyed this! I love what you wrote about your father.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true. When I read your comment, I smiled. He is a good guy. My mother is a good person too, just frustrating. My dad isn't. Everybody loves my dad, great sense of humor and never involved in the drama and conflict of family. I think that the saying "that you marry a man like your father" is fitting in some ways. They share some good traits.

      Delete
  8. fun meme...loved your answers! :-) Now I want chocolate - unfortunately the kids are too old now so they would notice if I were to sneak any of their Easter candy... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just ate the chocolate cake,,,,, no candy. My kids are too old too.

      Delete
  9. Fun read. Loved your answers.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie.......... I love it when you do memes too.

      Delete
  10. I enjoyed reading your answers Blondie! This meme was a fun one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great answers! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks TL, I am glad you stopped by, now you take a turn

      Delete
  12. Very fun to read, thanks for sharing your answers. Cowboy that spanks? Um yes please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE COWBOYS!!!!! Sad but true, the ones that spank are the best.

      Delete
  13. Very fun answers. I just may have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoe, I hope you do. Memes are always fun to do and to read

      Delete
  14. Well #22 and #23 answers made *ME* so happy. That's all I have to say :)

    love willie

    ReplyDelete