Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hermit






44 comments:

  1. Hello Blondie. I'm pretty good at being a hermit myself :) I think sometimes we just need time to ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could start a Hermit club....... but I guess we wouldn't know who was in the club if we were all being hermits

      Delete
  2. Hey Blondie, nothing wrong with being a hermit from time to time. It does us good sometimes, and it doesn't make you a bad frend :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, you are much kinder than my mother and sisters are, when I go into hermit mode. They all take it personally and decide that I am being rude so they refuse to contact me till I call and apologize. Strange that they haven't been able to get out of their own bubble and realize that it isn't always about them.

      Delete
  3. There is nothing wrong with taking some time for yourself! Sometimes it just feels good to be a hermit! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. I need my hermit time, especially when there is a lot going on. It gets me back to myself again. And I need that time.

      Delete
  4. Maybe you should think of yourself as a hermit CRAB...No not that you are crabby. That you need to venture out and find a new shell is all. C'mon little 'crab' lets find one with sparkles????

    love willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm, a crab huh? But I do like sparkles. A hermit crab, where do you even come up with that one. I am impressed. Lol

      Delete
  5. I am a bad hermit... I hate to be alone. I sometimes wish I could be...I might get more done! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes when I am in hermit mode all I do is read books. But lately I have been getting a lot of work done. I thinks that I had a little bit of motivation from Ty to get my bottom working.... I wish I could be more on all the time, maybe together we can balance things out. Thanks Cole

      Delete
    2. Books? No one mentioned books! I would gladly be a hermit if an unlimited amazon account was available! My amazon privileges are not so much existing so no fun for me...motivation sure helps though! ;)

      Delete
  6. Sometimes we need to just sit back and take time for ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take all the time you need, real friends don't go anywhere. They wait it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that is one of the nicest things that any friend has said. Wish my non blog friends were as thoughtful and considerate

      Delete
  8. We are here when you are ready. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunnygirl, as usual you are kind and considerate to me. One of these days you are going to be heading to CA and I will find you and meet you and give you a hug. I might hide away too. E-cards are so fun!

      Delete
  9. Hey Blondie...There are times when each of us need to pull back and 'isolate' a bit. As the others have said, we are here whenever you are ready.

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat thanks. I will try my hardest to be on the network tomorrow night and actually chat and not lurk. Hope I see you there and we can chat

      Delete
  10. When/if I grow up, I want to be a hermit with an Internet connection. Just enjoy and talk to us when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds really good. Can we have nice comfy rocking chairs and some pool boys too?

      Delete
  11. LOL. I hope you had relaxation and peace during your time as a hermit. At least you popped in. I have just ignored my blog for so long.- Belle L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The E-card inspired me to post on my blog. It just made me laugh and I knew that if totally fit how I have been lately. I guess we all get quiet sometimes. I envy those bloggers who are so good at being regular.

      Delete
  12. Oh honey, that doesn't make you a bad friend, just a busy friend ;)

    Nothing wrong with pulling away every now and then, but do come out to play when you're ready :)

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Missy. When I come out to play, do you promise there won't be any teenagers around? They take too much of my mental energy!

      Delete
    2. Oh sweetie I promiss no teenagers, no pre-puberty 11 year old girls, no 9 year old smelly boys and definitely no 4 year old little monster twins ;)

      Just the girls having some needed play time ;)

      Delete
  13. If we want to be good friends, we sometimes need to be hermit to gather strength. It's that simple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mona Lisa. That is very good advice and very true. I like your no nonsense way of sharing some good ol' common sense.

      Delete
  14. Hi Hermit Blondie! How did you get that big bun to stay on the top of your head? :)

    Hugs to you. Come back out and play whenever you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was eating a breakfast while reading my comments, and I about spit my cereal out when I read your comment on the bun, I laughed so hard. Next time I will be more careful not to be eating while reading. Lol

      Delete
  15. Doesnt make you a bad friend at all! We all need space from time to time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kenzie..... hope to see you on chat tomorrow night

      Delete
  16. sometimes we need time to ourselves...being an introvert in many ways I need that time to reflect and rejuvenate...it is okay to be a hermit...and all your friends will be here waiting when you return... :-) Hugs, Terps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terps, most people would think that I am an extrovert but I am really an introvert too. It wipes me out mentally and physically when I am around large groups of people and I am putting on my smile and friendliness. Most people never see me without a smile and talking to everyone. But my time by myself is much more preferred.
      thanks for being there

      Delete
    2. I heard it explained well once...some people need to revitalize their energy by being alone - others need to revitalize their energy by spending time with people...for me I love being social and talking with others and teaching dance and my children and family are my life's joy but emotionally it is exhausting for me and I need to refresh by having that introverted time. Happy to be here

      Delete
  17. I should steal this and post it on my blog. lol I'm afraid I've been a bit of a hermit myself lately. I'm woefully behind in my blog reading and catching up with friends here in blogland unfortunately. And I haven't felt like I've had much to say on my own blog. I suppose we all feel like this from time to time and that's not necessarily a bad thing. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead and steal it. Like a suggested to Queenie, we should start a Hermit club. You can come and go as you want but know that you are always accepted and welcome. I feel bad that I haven't been commenting on other blogs. I try to read them but my brain isn't coming up with comments. Lol

      Delete
  18. Ha! I love this pic. I can do hermit rather well too!

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  19. In all honesty, can I thank you for posting this? I've felt the same way. It seems life is taking many of us in several different directions and there are not enough hours to do everything. As for commenting on blogs, sometimes there's nothing more to say; the author said it well enough, or other commenters did. We'll all catch up when we can, it's just nice to know that nothing bad has happened to keep you away.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh gosh, me too. Exactly what Jacquie said.

    I hope all is well with you, from one hermit to another.

    Miss you!

    Elisa Xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I feel like I've been a bit of a hermit myself lately. Things have been crazy around here. I'm glad you are doing well. I miss you.

    Hugs,
    TL

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sometimes we just need to hide away and deal with what's on our plates at the moment, and forget the outside world. Nothing wrong with that, as long as you come out for air every once in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear Friend,


    Good day to you, I am so sorry for sending you this unexpected message. I
    got your contact from a Business Directory in my agents office and I
    decided to contact you directly for the sake of business/investment .

    My full Name is Mrs Cynthia Losoca with my son Ibrahim Losoca. we are from
    Congo, I am now searching for a reliable and experienced business partner
    in the Asia/ Middle- East for investment. $8 Million Dollars that deposited
    in Asia bank and I would need your assistance to investing it in your country or
    any country of your choice under your guidance.

    If you are willing to assist with your idea let me know so we arrange how the bank of Asia
    will transfer fund to you as the next beneficiary, who will re-present us for the
    safe keeping of the fund for our future investment program.

    Thank you once again for your interest,Contact Me on this email..ppkjj@reborn.com

    Mrs Cynthia Losoca.

    ReplyDelete