Friday, March 15, 2013

March Questions





 
Come on, it's okay, I will answer pretty much any question. And if you want, ask Ty a question. He will answer too. This could be really fun.
 
 
 

 

13 comments:

  1. Okay! I want to know more about this paddle making business. ;) Whose idea was it? Are they all tested, you know to make sure they meet quality standards, before delivery? How long after it was first discussed or suggested did the business come into fruition? How many paddles do you guys have in your personal collection? Hmmm...yeah, I think that's it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Blondie...

    I would love to hear your answer and Ty's to the following question: Do you think that if you had known about it when you were first married, you could have successfully incorporated TTWD into your marriage?

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Blondie, I love the questions above! What is the most significant/positive change you have seen in yourself and Ty since incorporating ttwd. Also the most significant change to your relationship. What are the most significant/positive changes Ty has seen in himself, in you and in your relationship?

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Blondie,

    What first attracted you to Ty? Him to you? What is your favorite thing that Ty does? What is Ty's favorite thing you do? (Tell him blowjob is not an acceptable answer LOL) I hope you are doing well. Let me know if you need to talk.

    Hugs,
    TL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are doing well-- and I will wait for all your answers to the above!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace asked my questions. I want to know more about what made you two decide to start making paddles.

    Has connecting with some of the couples in blogland through that been a neat experience?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's mine:

    If you could do something spontaneous and outrageous, money, responsibilities or consequences having no impact on the decision - what would you choose to do?

    What time of the day do you prefer to make love? Are you a person that likes early morning sex, a nooner, or in the evening?

    If you could be an animal, what would choose and why?

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What makes you feel UNsubmissive? And how do you bring yourself back in line?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blondie,
    I have a question that came up a few times recently: What decided in your marriage who was going to spank who?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are feeling better...can't wait to read your answers to these great questions... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just started a blog, and came across yours - what i've read so far I really like. I'll have to read some more and then come up with a good question for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blondie, I don't know that I have anything to add to these questions! :) I guess mine would be, since you're in the paddle business, which is your favourite paddle? What is Ty's? My husband's now is the large one you gave us. *GULP* lol

    ReplyDelete