Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lately

Life lately:

 
It seems that when I am having a hard time, I kind of disappear from people. Yes, even my blog friends. It is, kind of, my way of putting everything I have into getting out of my hole. I need to save all my energy to take care of my family and to do what I need to, so as to feel better.

And add to that, Ty and I had some problems and we put dd on hold for a short time. Yes, for a good (and I mean very, very good) reason, I can put a halt on dd in our marriage. Only temporary, because of how valuable this is to our marriage. But long enough to figure out what is wrong and how to fix it
Well, things are back to normal, as normal as it can be for me. And of course, my Ty is still the rock in my life and is ready to spank whenever.



I always feel like I need to apologize for not commenting when I haven't been around in awhile. So, if you noticed my absence, I am sorry.

Ty and I will be answering all of our March questions within the next couple of days.
 
Hope you are all doing well and I will be trying to catch up on all of your blogs.
 
 

40 comments:

  1. I don't see a reason for you to apologize Blondie, though I will say that it's good to see a post from you. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you've been doing, but have also been caught up in my own stuff and so I apologize for not reaching out. I'm glad things are improving for you and Ty. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace. I figure you all would understand but I wanted to say something anyways. Hope you are doing okay

      Delete
  2. You need not apologize to us. We are supposed to be here for each other. If you didn't need us because you needed to do your own thing, then you didn't need us. End of story. I still hope that your normal becomes a little brighter, but for now I will take it :)

    Anytime you want to reach out, we will be waiting. Or in some cases go and track you down even if you don't think you need us! lol

    Much love and big hugs!

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well a trip to Hawaii would sure put my bounce back in my step. Lol Thanks for your support

      Delete
  3. I do love seeing you here though!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Blondie...I am sorry to hear you have been having a rough time. No apologies necessary...definitely understand your need to save all your energy to take care of your family and yourself. Hope you are in a better place now.

    I am happy to see your post but you and your family comes first...we will all be here whenever you are ready.

    Sending lots of prayers and healing energy your way.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rumor has it that you are the new blogland Genius. Wow!!
      Thanks for your kind words and support. Watch out world, I am on my way back and I am ready to be me again. (Poor Ty, won't know what hit him)

      Delete
  5. I'm glad your back and what is this I saw on Deferring to Dave that you guys make implements? Is this true or am I confused haha. And stopping everything for the sake of giving your energy to your family is what a good woman DOES do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley for your support. It is so nice to see you commenting. I have missed seeing you around. Yes, we do what we need to do for our families.
      Yep, we opened a paddle shop about five months ago. It's called Blondie's Place and it is on Etsy. I am just awed by the support from Blogland. We have sold many a paddle to my blog friends. Check it out on Etsy by clicking on the link that I have listed below.

      Delete
  6. I have been thinking about you. I am glad you are feeling more like yourself.
    I believe family comes first so...when you can be here you will. We take whatever you are able to give!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Minelle for your kind words. My mother always tells me that if I don't take care of myself, who will take care of my family? As usual, she is right

      Delete
  7. I was hoping everything was okay. You don't have to apologize, we all need breaks away, for one reason or another. {{{HUGS}}} Glad to see you're starting to feel better. I hope that that continues for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es May, I really appreciate your kind words. Starting to feel like we have been friends for a long time now. When Ty and I are a team, things always get better. He is my rock

      Delete
    2. You know, I'm feeling the same way. :)

      Delete
  8. No worries Blondie. Sorry you have had some tough times. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe... fair warning, I am back and better than ever. lol

      Delete
  9. I know, I've felt so absent too. Don't feel bad about blogland-- it'll always be here. Take good care of yourself. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renee, thanks for your support. I know how busy life has been for you too, I have been checking on your blog for updates. You have become someone I really respect and admire.

      Delete
  10. don't apologize. i haven't been the most active participant around these parts neither.

    i think that's the beauty of blogs. you can dip in and out as life permits... spend hours here, or not at all.

    and we're all happy to welcome u when you're back, or just send positive thoughts thru your absence.

    *hugs* glad things are better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fondles, I have noticed that sometimes you are pretty consistent and then a little sporadic. So it is nice to know that you understand and I appreciate that you reminded me of how welcoming our blogland family is. I hope everything is going well.

      Delete
  11. I'm really happy you're "home"!! Sounds like things are resolving themselves, with of course hard work and spankings. ;)

    I have been thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang it, why can't I get daily maintenance till further notice? Always the spanknos that get the spankings. Things are much better. Thanks for your support, worry and prayers

      Delete
  12. Hi Blondie, No need to apologise. Understand that you need to focus on yourself and your family. It is good to hear from you though and I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. We are here whenever you need and are ready.

    I'm so sorry you have been going through a rough time and am glad that things are getting better.

    Sending you huge (((Hugs)))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, one of these days we are going to have to have a little coffee chat. I often feel that there is a great understanding between us. Thanks you for your support and your hugs

      Delete
  13. You sure don't need to apologize but I so understand. I can't quite keep up right now b/c my work is so busy and I am missing emails and leaving posts alone sometimes and I feel bad about it. WE need to stop feeling so bad about it. You keep taking care of that family and you two b/c that is what is important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate the guilt we place on ourselves but I love that when I need a place to be, all of my blog friends open their hearts. Hope work slows down and you can start spending hours on your friends. lol

      Delete
  14. We are just glad when you visit, no explanations needed among friends. Happy you were able to work it out and will be around again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunnygirl. One thing I have learned that I can count on, is that you always have a word of support for me. I think that I would be disappointed if you didn't comment. Thank you for always being there

      Delete
  15. Kenzie, I saw your comment on my gmail account but I don't see it here. Thanks for your kind words of support from my new friend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well I hope you feel better, really better to come out of your little hole. Don't get me wrong, I understand. I just know its not the best place to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, it is not the best place to be. And I try really, really hard not to fall in the pit. But I fell a little and now I have climbed my way back out and I am trying to run away from the nasty hole. Lol. Thanks for understanding.

      Delete
  17. glad to hear that you are feeling better...family is important and sometimes other things, even friends, need to take second place but the great thing about friends is that they are always thinking about you and waiting... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blog friends are the best. Sometimes friends in my daily life aren't so forgiving, family aren't either. This is where I belong, where I can be myself and where I don't have to worry about being judged.

      Delete
  18. Consider it taking time off to recharge. Everyone needs that. But it's great to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do I get paid for time off? And where are the beaches, sunsets, cabana boys and margaritas? Geez what does a lady have to do around here? I am back, ready to be as sarcastic and witty as ever. Oh, I wasn't that way before..... dang it! Well I am back - Ninja style

      Delete
    2. I need to have Ty make a new paddle to call the Ninja, what do you think? We can make it look like, ummmmm any suggestions?

      Delete
  19. Thanks for the update Blondie. I understand the need to pull away sometimes...you guys gotta do what you gotta do for your family. I'm so glad to hear that things are back to normal:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tess, I knew you would get it, we are kind of alike with this family stuff. Lol Yeah things are back to the new normal (dd is the new normal). Thanks for being here

      Delete
  20. Blondie,
    Happy to see you here. I took a break myself - sometimes, it's a good thing to do, I think.

    Hope you are well and enjoying your weekend.

    Elisa Xo

    ReplyDelete